50 of the worst foods on da planet! | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

50 of the worst foods on da planet!

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
50 to 70 % is heredatairty illments
PROOF Toxic will cause cell damage.

Birth Defects Caused by Agent Orange

In the years following the Vietnam War reports, of high rates of miscarriages, premature births, congenital birth defects, and infant mortality began to surface from regions in Vietnam where Agent Orange was used. In 1984, the CDC showed that the offspring of male veterans exposed to herbicides during the Vietnam War had increased rates of neural tube defects, especially spina bifida, and to a lesser degree anencephaly. The study suggested that the dioxin present in Agent Orange caused neural tube defects in offspring by either mutating a gene or chromosome on the sperm before fertilization, or the dioxin was transmitted with the sperm.

See more at: https://embryo.asu.edu/pages/birth-defects-caused-agent-orange#sthash.hi80YeQW.dpuf

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Buy organic ingredients and make your own mac and cheese.

your genes can become corrupted by toxins.

They tell us, "We all have dormant cancer cells"... What a load of crap.
If you eat toxic food you will alter your cells or cause them to get deformed, then yes, you get cancer and pass down bad genes to your offspring.

Good thing is, your parents did not get too many toxic food, water or work around toxic chem-icals.
My Ladies Jeans become Toxic when I getz in Um!

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
PROOF Toxic will cause cell damage.

Birth Defects Caused by Agent Orange

In the years following the Vietnam War reports, of high rates of miscarriages, premature births, congenital birth defects, and infant mortality began to surface from regions in Vietnam where Agent Orange was used. In 1984, the CDC showed that the offspring of male veterans exposed to herbicides during the Vietnam War had increased rates of neural tube defects, especially spina bifida, and to a lesser degree anencephaly. The study suggested that the dioxin present in Agent Orange caused neural tube defects in offspring by either mutating a gene or chromosome on the sperm before fertilization, or the dioxin was transmitted with the sperm.

See more at: https://embryo.asu.edu/pages/birth-defects-caused-agent-orange#sthash.hi80YeQW.dpuf
So that's why I'm growing a Third EYE?

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
Buy organic ingredients and make your own mac and cheese.

your genes can become corrupted by toxins.

They tell us, "We all have dormant cancer cells"... What a load of crap.
If you eat toxic food you will alter your cells or cause them to get deformed, then yes, you get cancer and pass down bad genes to your offspring.

Good thing is, your parents did not get too many toxic food, water or work around toxic chem-icals.
Agree. Not so long ago Americans ate a lot better foods. Fast and processed foods are indeed the killer.
BUT.....Not true about what you said regarding working around toxic chem-icals (and other things)
Remember every pipe in their house was insulated with asbestos. The paint they used had lead in it as did the gasoline. And vacuum cleaners just spewed all that invisible exhaust dust right back into the indoors for all of us to breathe. HEPA filters weren't invented yet. And working conditions.....fuggitabodit.

One thing is certain though.....Ain't Nobody Getting Out Of Here Alive!

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
I forgot this old thread. When I saw the title, I thought Rob was doing some more testing.