Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
In two days it will be officially 7 months since I started loosing weight, eating better, and just caring about myself again... Also it will be 7 months since I started having to eat mainly what is grown... 50 lbs down... From a size 24 to 16... Two sizes from my wedding dress... :D

I love it... I still have a long way to go, but getting there... I have to loose a total of 134 lbs to be at my goal weight... Slow progress, but I am not going back...

Now I really need to work on the skin problem... Sigh... Not one thing it is another...

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
That's great news

Think I read it takes couple years without surgery for skin to start shrinking but can't recall

Congrats that's hard work

Reactions: aloha one

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
In two days it will be officially 7 months since I started loosing weight, eating better, and just caring about myself again... Also it will be 7 months since I started having to eat mainly what is grown... 50 lbs down... From a size 24 to 16... Two sizes from my wedding dress... :D

I love it... I still have a long way to go, but getting there... I have to loose a total of 134 lbs to be at my goal weight... Slow progress, but I am not going back...

Now I really need to work on the skin problem... Sigh... Not one thing it is another...
Could always make a lamp shade with the xtra skin Tiff. Worked for serial killer Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs. :D
Congrats.....You Go girl....

Reactions: Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho

Awesome!
Just remember that it's a lifestyle change rather than a "program" or "diet"...

Consistency is yer biggest fish to fry.
Whatever yer doing, just make sure it's something that you can do for the rest of yer life.
Good job Tiff... Yer one of the good ones!

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Apr 26, 2012
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
Thank you everyone...

Awesome!
Just remember that it's a lifestyle change rather than a "program" or "diet"...

Consistency is yer biggest fish to fry.
Whatever yer doing, just make sure it's something that you can do for the rest of yer life.
Good job Tiff... Yer one of the good ones!
Yes best life style change to have made... I think it is just the life here... Have to wake up and chop wood to stay warm... Shovel snow... During the spring start planting and during summer and fall it is all about climbing those ladders and getting the cherries and apples down before they spoil... There is something wonderful about eating what you worked hard to produce... Just taste ten times better...

Could always make a lamp shade with the xtra skin Tiff. Worked for serial killer Buffalo Bill in Silence of the Lambs. :D
Congrats.....You Go girl....

So gross...

Dave guess what we are doing for the next 40 days!!! Smoking sausage and pork... We start on Thursday and go until right before Easter... Getting the smoke house ready... The farms around us have already started and this damn air smells like heaven... In November I am going to learn how to do a cold smoke with the pork leg... Looks really gross but taste good...

We have these birds running around our house right now... They are really good:

Takes a couple of weeks for them not to be so tough...

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Thank you everyone...

Yes best life style change to have made... I think it is just the life here... Have to wake up and chop wood to stay warm... Shovel snow... During the spring start planting and during summer and fall it is all about climbing those ladders and getting the cherries and apples down before they spoil... There is something wonderful about eating what you worked hard to produce... Just taste ten times better...

So gross...

Dave guess what we are doing for the next 40 days!!! Smoking sausage and pork... We start on Thursday and go until right before Easter... Getting the smoke house ready... The farms around us have already started and this damn air smells like heaven... In November I am going to learn how to do a cold smoke with the pork leg... Looks really gross but taste good...

Sounds DELISH.......I'll SMOKE to THAT!
frog1.jpg

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
image.jpg
Thank you everyone...

So gross...

Gotta think the dietary difference in Poland is much better than American diet...
Having a regular exercise program that you ENJOY is huge.
After years of my nagging... My son finally documented the physical change created in one of his students

Reactions: MikeGaure

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
That's sick!

But funny
You might appreciate this dumb story....

After Jiu-jitsu class, we're sittin around, bullshitting...
(Remember I have joke Terrets syndrome... In person, jokes fly out of my head as fast as they come in...I can't stop it..)
I was capping on a dude who's hella hairy... Also happens to be Arab...
Not FROM Saudi Arabia.
Completely American but 100% Arab and he looks it...

Probably why it's so fun to tease him about it...
So it comes to me and before I processed the joke, it was coming out of my mouth...

I says,..."HEY!!.... That's proof of global warming..... You people are so furry....it couldn't have always been hot in the Middle East"...
We all fell out....

Allied

Life is good!
Premium VIP
Jun 18, 2013
Down Yonder
Real Name
Simon Bolivar
Business Location
United States
Thank you everyone...

So gross...

I have a friend who is an agricultural engineer...his company sent him to Colombia for 8 weeks...he came back 20lbs lighter...i asked him how he did it and he said no clue. He said everything he ate was fresh...no processed food anywhere to be found...and it wasn't the water giving him the poops either.

Good job lady.

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
I have a friend who is an agricultural engineer...his company sent him to Colombia for 8 weeks...he came back 20lbs lighter...i asked him how he did it and he said no clue. He said everything he ate was fresh...no processed food anywhere to be found...and it wasn't the water giving him the poops either.

Good job lady.
You'll find no more poisonous diet than here in the U.S.
Go into any mall across the country...everyone is humongous

Harry Mullett

Premium VIP
Dec 29, 2009
Idaho
Real Name
John Bunn
Business Location
United States
Good for you. Keep up the good work. I am down about 20 lbs from mid November. Don't know the dress size change since I don't wear dresses. :D But definetly lost some inches. My belt is now in the smallest size hole and I probably need to get a smaller belt.

Just From increasing exercise and watching food consumption. smaller portions, snacks, junk food, eating out stuff like that. Still want to loose another 20 or so.

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Apr 26, 2012
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
Thank you!

Good job lady.
I know it pretty much has everything to do with the food we eat in the United States...
Yes Yes you do...

You'll find no more poisonous diet than here in the U.S.
Go into any mall across the country...everyone is humongous
Very Very sad...

Good for you. Keep up the good work. I am down about 20 lbs from mid November. Don't know the dress size change since I don't wear dresses. :D But definetly lost some inches. My belt is now in the smallest size hole and I probably need to get a smaller belt.

Just From increasing exercise and watching food consumption. smaller portions, snacks, junk food, eating out stuff like that. Still want to loose another 20 or so.
Great job John! Keep up the good work. I am cheering for you!!!

Latest posts