350 Chairs with modified upholstery tools | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

350 Chairs with modified upholstery tools

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
We cleaned 350 chairs with new 20 ft long upholstery tools. worked well.View attachment 86864View attachment 86865View attachment 86866
When I looked at the pictures, I knew that you're the guy with a humongous truckmount. I'm only hoping that this cool thing you're presenting is DIY project( when I was building my splitter I was going for the same material, but went for a cleaner look, which resulted in greater obstruction) otherwise I don't see many guys here paying $ 250 for this setup( splitter and Y). It's nice to have one in arsenal and use it on longer runs. I just like to point out that the biggest advantage of this concept is to be able to get in between rows of chairs ( if there is enough room ) Last summer I've cleaned similar amount of chairs, except that they were scattered in 4 different rooms. Actually that was good thing, because we were falling asleep after 200 chairs and two pizzas. Instead of dual wanding I opted for a combo TM/portable using two recirculating upholstery tools.
Thanks for sharing.

Rico1

Jun 30, 2017
Real Name
Ricardo Vázquez
Todd, This job was the 350 chairs and 6000 sq ft of carpet, we completed it in 6 hrs.
Every time I see posts about how much other cleaners get done in so little time I cry and cry for days.

Reactions: Allred

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
i have a hydramaster dri tool....
insanely iffecient......
do need a pumpout......

best upholstery tool on the market...imo
no trigger......
over 2-3 hours you could probably double your cleaning over a trigger uph. tool......