30amp? cord for airhog / old electrical in a lot of homes here

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
if your melting cord ends and connects you have some serious problems going on

I have seen with some of the famous roto molded machines with the wiring they are stripping the wires and taking too much off. Like turning a 12g wire end into a 16g but it still looks like a 12g, by-product of electricity is HEAT, you might have to go through the whole machine and start looking at all the wiring and connections.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I thought about doing that long ago using 3 wire. But ide rather just replace cords. They get messed up and crimped in doors too often for me to keep making them.
Suicide cords lol i like that term. I see crap like that from time to time. Diy generator to house that is dangerously common. Job sites too. Always have to be aware of backfeed.
Good thing some of the cleaning folks never seen how harwood guys power their sanders. Dont want to give anyone any ideas.
My bad lol *4

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
I thought about doing that long ago using 3 wire. But ide rather just replace cords. They get messed up and crimped in doors too often for me to keep making them.
Suicide cords lol i like that term. I see crap like that from time to time. Diy generator to house that is dangerously common. Job sites too. Always have to be aware of backfeed.
Good thing some of the cleaning folks never seen how harwood guys power their sanders. Dont want to give anyone any ideas.
I've seen some sketchy sander setups here in the south and we have at least two 240v outlets in virtually every home.... I'm always wondering why?

Reactions: keep it clean