25,000 sqft cleaning advice needed vlm v hwe

fuzzsucker

Jul 14, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Real Name
Robert Yockel
Quoting a 25,000sqft government facility. Carpets are 10 years old and never been cleaned. Most in good shape, some not so much. I would prefer to Truckmount most of it but its a secure facility and no open doors allowed. Also work has to be done during the day with security and workers present. Some of the carpet is nice nylon and some crap. So I'm thinking Cimex with brushes for speed, safety, and lack of noise reasons. I also have a 175 and an assistant that could run behind with a bonnet for bad areas. I would go portable but I don't own one anymore and mostly I hate them.

They want to do a contract cleaning every 3-6 months if this goes well.

So the advice I'm looking for is chemical use with the cimex. I usually use encapuclean O2. With OK results and some advice on pads and technique for going back over the ruff traffic areas and trouble spots.

If someone wants to try and talk me into using a portable I'm all ears. I just haven't touched one in 8 years and still have nightmares.

Would live to hear some pricing thoughts. Mostly just curious I already know what I'm charging.

Thx

fuzzsucker

Jul 14, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Real Name
Robert Yockel
I love the quote I will contract if all goes well This means I want a discount! Cimex all then extract after with rinse only high traffic areas.
I lost a bid 2 weeks ago I bid 22 cents . Its hard to give you prices with out knowing your market
Like I said I already have my pricing worked out. More looking for cleaning product advice in the cimex and the such.

shane deubell

Premium VIP
May 8, 2006
Real Name
Business Location
United States
What chems do u like. I want this to come out killer.

I like releaseit and have cleaned 10's of millions of sqr ft but ...
Everyone has some racket.

Mikey34

Sep 23, 2011
va
Real Name
mike Parkinson
Business Location
United States
I loved hot knife for spotting, soda and food, other than that had good results w encapuclean o2. I think cimex and bonnet behind in rough areas is key. Good luck, oh I use the grey pads for the cimex on the super nasties,, otherwise tan works fine.