Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jorgensen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

U. S. Vet.

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Sanis Sanis
Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Right now a lot of people are celebrating and breathing sighs of relief, thinking "okay, now the country is going to change!"

Newsflash - it's not.

The exact same people are calling the shots now, the only difference is the guy on camera at the front of the stage.

71M votes against 75M votes isn't a 'sign from God that this is correct and good', and it's not a paradigm shift - it's a sign from the people that we're all conflicted and we all have questions about what we want as a nation.

Neither the House nor the Senate has enough of a majority to call anything a mandate. We are in for four years of arguing, bickering, bargaining, and stonewalling.

As long as the balance of power lies in the hands of an elite group whose careers rely on them keeping their jobs in politics, nothing substantial is going to change.
What the heck dude ? ?
We are doing an investigation • • DT won. DT won by a land slide • that’s why all the 100,000’s of ”ballots“ appear suddenly and consistently throughout EVERY swing state • • all verified by Eye Witness testimony
• • not over

Ed Valentine

Oct 8, 2008
Michigan, USA
cross-american.com
Real Name
Ed Valentine
Business Location
United States
1604940541076.png

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
What the heck dude ? ?
We are doing an investigation • • DT won. DT won by a land slide • that’s why all the 100,000’s of ”ballots“ appear suddenly and consistently throughout EVERY swing state • • all verified by Eye Witness testimony
• • not over
"Dude" is a dudette, lol.

Verified by eyewitnesses, eh? Hmmm.

In every swing state? Double hmmm.

Got any proof you can link? Anything beyond "it didn't go our way, so they must've cheated", that is?

Because if not, I've got a ton of Bigfoot sightings for you, each and every one verified by a real live eyewitness.

Reactions: SRD

U. S. Vet.

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Sanis Sanis

Got any proof you can link? Anything beyond "it didn't go our way, so they must've cheated", that is?

Because if not, I've got a ton of Bigfoot sightings for you, each and every one verified by a real live eyewitness.
Good to see you again fine lady • my sincerest apologies. Please refer to SKY news, anything but the
• • • Communist News Network • or the like.
Avoid Fox at all cost • • almost as bad as CNN

U. S. Vet.

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Sanis Sanis
Good to see you again fine lady • my sincerest apologies. Please refer to SKY news, anything but the
Thought you were george - lol • cause of the kitty cat • at a glance • you know ?

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
SKY News headline:

US election result: Armed hardcore 'Trumpers' among protesters in Vegas defending baseless election fraud claims

You mean those news networks...?

U. S. Vet.

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Sanis Sanis
Sorry Mama fen • tried to hook up the link direct but kept kicking back. Just a suggestion • •
Louder with crowder : YouTube :
“ these 2 Anomolies Should Make Biden Worried “
don’t feel obligated • just cause you asked and I think you are a sincere person • seems the truth • whatever it is • as I do • and willing to get my arse kicked • in a half way fair fight

U. S. Vet.

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Sanis Sanis
SKY News headline:

US election result: Armed hardcore 'Trumpers' among protesters in Vegas defending baseless election fraud claims

You mean those news networks...?
The “new normal” has become those willing to tell the news • what’s going on • • fox, cnn, gives you what you want • independents give the the event • the event

U. S. Vet.

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Sanis Sanis
The “new normal” has become those willing to tell the news • what’s going on • • fox, cnn, gives you what you want • independents give the the event • the event
I don’t know the context of that particular story • will see later • not even having seen the show • Ski news tells the event

U. S. Vet.

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Sanis Sanis
Forget about DT / JB • • •

what if two candidates • any two • from the same party, competing for the same office • one was pulling this off • and had been doing so • • • for months • only way it works, Mama. We’ll see when it comes out • and it’-a-gonna ! !

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz

There’s actually a lot of proof as well as allegations that need to substantiated........Trumps legal team is presenting it to the courts this week......whether it’s enough to change the outcomes that’s yet to be determined..... the election was less than a week ago so let the process play out..... just because you dislike the president doesn’t mean this doesn’t need to be explored. You can look up all the proof the Trump team has mentioned so far just like I did if you want to know.

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
Trumps poll observers fought to be granted view of the counters 6ft away..........so the election folks just moved the tables 6 more feet away..........lol.

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
100s of thousands of ballots I’m hearing came in with only Biden/Harris ovals filled in........nothing for anybody else on the ballots.....strange.......

U. S. Vet.

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Sanis Sanis
100s of thousands of ballots I’m hearing came in with only Biden/Harris ovals filled in........nothing for anybody else on the ballots.....strange.......
Everyone asking for eye witness testimony • • oop • theya • tis. It‘s soooo prominent, it‘d silly • if it weren’t treason !

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
All I see is folks who are gleeful the President got his “Just Due” they just want to anoint Joe and turn the page.......this was a razor thin election that just happened and they’re are real concerns of it’s integrity given the unusual circumstances..........Believe me it ain’t just Trump who wants to know. It’s The Other Half of The Country!

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
All I see is folks who are gleeful the President got his “Just Due” they just want to anoint Joe and turn the page.......this was a razor thin election that just happened and they’re are real concerns of it’s integrity given the unusual circumstances..........Believe me it ain’t just Trump who wants to know. It’s The Other Half of The Country!
Thats the thing as @Ed Cruz said this isnt just a few "right wing nut jobs" asking for answers this is 70+ million people with honest concerns as to wether or not our countries election was rigged in favor of biden, and honestly if this one turns out to have been rigged how long has it been going on how mnay elections have been fixed?

Reactions: Ed Cruz

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
There’s a Postal worker who filed a statement with the FBI claiming workers were told to back date mail ins........

Reactions: SRD

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Like ive said before if it ends up being all good ill accept Biden as the president and move on with my life. But so help me god if its proven there was fraud some serious shit is gonna hit the fan

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
I saw her on Lou Dobbs even before she was on Maria Bartiromo and not sure what to make of it......Attorney General Bill Barr has been very quiet during all this.......feels like something is about to break though........