Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I have gone through the forum and closed or removed virtually every political thread. With the election starting tomorrow I know many are going to try and put up political posts. Don't. They will be removed immediately. I am making this one poll with LIMITED comments if respectful. Remember we are 1st and foremost a cleaning forum.
PS:If you see a political post we may miss, please use Report button. Thanks.

Reactions: Tom Stefan

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I have gone through the forum and closed or removed virtually every political thread. With the election starting tomorrow I know many are going to try and put up political posts. Don't. They will be removed immediately. I am making this one poll with LIMITED comments if respectful. Remember we are 1st and foremost a cleaning forum.
PS:If you see a political post we may miss, please use Report button. Thanks.
Are you goin to leave this one up?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Reactions: keep it clean

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Problem is no matter who wins its gonna be a shit show, i read that in Seattle theyre offering people the day after the election off to be sad if Trump wins...cant make this shit up

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
If you think about it, boarding up businesses during an election used to only happen in 3rd world countries.

Reactions: keep it clean

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
There’s a “fail safe” built into the U.S. Constitution.
On Jan. 20, 2021 if there has not been a new president elected, at that point, Nancy Pelosi, Speaker of the House, becomes president.

And if the Democrats take the Senate, Hold the House, President Pelosi, may do something strange.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Let me be clear, I am not a Biden fan at all. He is corrupt, a liar, suffering from dementia and in my opinion a pedophile. He has done nothing to improve anything in 47/48 years in politics.
I truly believe Biden is just the stepping stone for Kamala Harris to take over the White House. Nancy Pelosi is already trying to put a 25th amendment in place to remove an unfit president. I don’t believe that has a thing to do with Trump having Covid. I think that’s to remove Biden if elected for dementia and Harris to take over.
This is my opinion so don’t bother to bash it, I haven’t bashed yours.
The clown in the White House just brokered two Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.
The buffoon in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.
The clown in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.
The buffoon in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Republican and Democratic parties.
The buffoon in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.
The clown in the White House neutralized the North Koreans, stopped them from developing a further nuclear capability, sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.
The clown in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of business back to the US, and revived the economy. Hello!!!!!!!
The clown in the White House has accomplished the appointing of three Supreme Court Justices and close to 300 Federal Judges.
This same clown in the White House lowered your taxes, increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 for Married Filing Joint to $24,400 and caused your stock market to move to record levels over 100 times, positively impacting the retirements of tens of millions of citizens.
The clown in the White House fast-tracked the development of a COVID Vaccine - it will be available within weeks - we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.
The clown in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration had crippled and had fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.
This clown in the White House uncovered widespread pedophilia in the government and in Hollywood, and is exposing world wide sex trafficking of minors and bringing children home to their families.
The clown in the White House works for free and has lost well over 2 billion dollars of his own money in serving - and done all of this and much more in the face of relentless undermining and opposition from people who are threatened because they know they are going to be exposed as the criminals that they are if he is re-elected.
I got it, you don't like him. Many of you utterly hate and despise him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people. What are you doing besides calling him names and laughing about him catching the China virus ?????
And please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office?
I’ll take a ‘clown’ any day versus a fork tongued, smooth talking hypocritical corrupt liar. Please let it be known, I am not sure I would want to have a beer with him (if he drank, which he doesn't) or even be his friend. I don’t care if I even like him. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some ass when needed. I don’t need a fatherly figure - I already have one. I don’t need a liar - that's what Hollywood and CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS and the New York Times are for.
I don’t need someone to help me, but I also don’t want an obstacle or a demented, senile washed-up Swamp Monster.
God bless Donald Trump - the most unappreciated President in history.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
I listen to Rush Limbal almost every day for the last year. I listen to other political radio most of the day.

I read Political News from major Media.

I look at forums, twitter, and and see Fox News, CNN News and MSNBC News. I do not sit down to watch these news stations, but see my mom watch these news stations a lot.

Thanks to Rob A.
Last Night Was The First Time I became A wear Of The 3 rd Party Candidate Jorgensen

I did not register to vote this year.

But Oh My, You can talk about a Monopoly on the two parties. They Own the News.

The Libertarian Party is Burnie Sanders, and He was not in the News for being A Dictator this year.

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Let me be clear, I am not a Biden fan at all. He is corrupt, a liar, suffering from dementia and in my opinion a pedophile. He has done nothing to improve anything in 47/48 years in politics.
I truly believe Biden is just the stepping stone for Kamala Harris to take over the White House. Nancy Pelosi is already trying to put a 25th amendment in place to remove an unfit president. I don’t believe that has a thing to do with Trump having Covid. I think that’s to remove Biden if elected for dementia and Harris to take over.
The clown in the White House just brokered two Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce.
The buffoon in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.
The clown in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever.
The buffoon in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Republican and Democratic parties.
The buffoon in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.
The clown in the White House neutralized the North Koreans, stopped them from developing a further nuclear capability, sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.
The clown in the White House turned our relationship with the Chinese around, brought hundreds of business back to the US, and revived the economy. Hello!!!!!!!
The clown in the White House has accomplished the appointing of three Supreme Court Justices and close to 300 Federal Judges.
This same clown in the White House lowered your taxes, increased the standard deduction on your IRS return from $12,500 for Married Filing Joint to $24,400 and caused your stock market to move to record levels over 100 times, positively impacting the retirements of tens of millions of citizens.
The clown in the White House fast-tracked the development of a COVID Vaccine - it will be available within weeks - we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.
The clown in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration had crippled and had fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.
This clown in the White House uncovered widespread pedophilia in the government and in Hollywood, and is exposing world wide sex trafficking of minors and bringing children home to their families.
The clown in the White House works for free and has lost well over 2 billion dollars of his own money in serving - and done all of this and much more in the face of relentless undermining and opposition from people who are threatened because they know they are going to be exposed as the criminals that they are if he is re-elected.
I got it, you don't like him. Many of you utterly hate and despise him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people. What are you doing besides calling him names and laughing about him catching the China virus ?????
And please educate me again as to what Biden has accomplished for America in his 47 years in office?
I’ll take a ‘clown’ any day versus a fork tongued, smooth talking hypocritical corrupt liar. Please let it be known, I am not sure I would want to have a beer with him (if he drank, which he doesn't) or even be his friend. I don’t care if I even like him. I want a strong leader who isn’t afraid to kick some ass when needed. I don’t need a fatherly figure - I already have one. I don’t need a liar - that's what Hollywood and CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS and the New York Times are for.
I don’t need someone to help me, but I also don’t want an obstacle or a demented, senile washed-up Swamp Monster.
You for got to talk about stacking the Supreme Court for 20 to 30 years...

TRUMP,
Four years ago on the campaign trail, then-candidate Donald Trump pledged that if he were elected, only "pro-life" justices would get his nomination for a seat on the Supreme Court. As president, it's a promise he's delivered on twice already, and on Saturday, did so once more.

What we know about Amy Coney Barrett's judicial abortion record - CBS News

====

Women's groups slam Amy Coney Barrett confirmation, Why, the women will take away the rights to abortion.

Lets say a white female has sex with a African, by rape , drugs or groomed.
Or if a white man picks up a street walker or from a Drinking bar fling.

Supreme Court Justices will make it illegal to have a African American Baby Aborted by White or Black Females.
By law you need to have a African American baby, and you / the women might even be forced to raise the baby with tax payer funding.

Amy Coney Barrett & Religion: All About Her Catholic Faith.

Barrett is considered to be a devout Catholic and, according to The New York Times, she and her family belong to a Christian covenant community known as the People of Praise. Amy Barrett and her husband, Jesse, who is a federal prosecutor, have seven children together. Two of their children were born in Haiti, and they are also raising a special needs child.

Amy Coney Barrett & Religion: All About Her Catholic Faith | Heavy.com

====

Trump and his 3 new Supreme Court Justices

Neil Gorsuch,
Associate Justice
since April 10, 2017
Age 53

Brett Kavanaugh,
Associate Justice
since October 6, 2018
Age 55

Amy Coney Barrett,
Associate Justice
since October 27, 2020

These three new Justices of the Supreme Court of the United States will be in place 20 to 30 years.
Trump picked them for their "pro-life" support.
They will make it illegal to have a African Baby Aborted in America.

Trump is doing more for Africans, and he brags about it more then any one I know. Trump must support the Geocide of the white races.
Trump even denounces David Duke, but David Duke tells the people to vote Trump.

U. S. Vet.

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Sanis Sanis
Damn, John • • or should I say E. F. Hutton ?

4 years ago I called DT a clown to a client out on the San Juan Islands; describing him as a loud mouth buffoon
• • I’m the buffoon !

Reactions: Johnny Bravo