Event - 2019 Exp Trade Show Pics & Videos | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Event 2019 Exp Trade Show Pics & Videos

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Look who I found.

IMG_5837.JPG

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I swear I've seen a filter similar to this before on Facebook. When I seen it, I liked it but don't remember where I saw it.
Yep Kacy is the designer and I’m the distributor he chose.

Ara Klujian

Moderator & TMF Repair Expert
Premium VIP
Jun 19, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.peterklujiancarpet.com
Real Name
ARA KLUJIAN
Business Location
United States
Always loved the look of those steam action units, have no idea how good they are, but damn I've always wanted one.
They get real hot! Have strong vacuum and everything is relatively easy to access for service. SteamAction been around for along time.

Reactions: Cameron RDS

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Good to hear that for both of you. Win win. How much they running?
450 list. Watch for a video to show the difference this filter makes above others.

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
They get real hot! Have strong vacuum and everything is relatively easy to access for service. SteamAction been around for along time.
The only flaw I saw in his machine, the really huge one, is that the machine only has one pressure option on a six wand machine. Personally if I owned a six wand machine, I'd want it to be able to at least have two different pressure settings. Other than that, love those machines.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Ara Klujian

Moderator & TMF Repair Expert
Premium VIP
Jun 19, 2008
Chicago, IL
www.peterklujiancarpet.com
Real Name
ARA KLUJIAN
Business Location
United States
The only flaw I saw in his machine, the really huge one, is that the machine only has one pressure option on a six wand machine. Personally if I owned a six wand machine, I'd want it to be able to at least have two different pressure settings. Other than that, love those machines.
I bet if you asked them to install it for you they would. If this is something you really want i suggest installing a needle valve and gauge on the particular pressure output port you want to be able to adjust. This would eliminate the need for a bypass. But you would only be able to lower the pressure and not increase it.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
just make sure you get the correct paint filters on amazon, some have too small of micron and get blocked with smaller particles.

We have one of these filters on each truck, vacuum is amazing... zero water or air leaks, and no puddles of water left at the end of a job. Definitely the best filter available

Reactions: rob allen

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
just make sure you get the correct paint filters on amazon, some have too small of micron and get blocked with smaller particles.

We have one of these filters on each truck, vacuum is amazing... zero water or air leaks, and no puddles of water left at the end of a job. Definitely the best filter available
Do you have a link to the correct ones?