2017 Hydramaster Titan 575 For Sale

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Well a lady pulled out in front of one of my guys a couple weeks ago and totaled one of my transits, considering going a different route on new machine. I have a 2017 Titan 575 with 444 hours on it with 100 gallon waste tank, 160 gallon freshwater tanks, electric rokan hose real with double stack solution reels, PMF Mach 12 wand. Im pulling the machine today and will post pics a little later once its out, machine is in great shape no issues at all, practically new. Would prob even install it for someone if they came to my shop in SW Missouri

Swani21

Oct 8, 2015
Real Name
Nick S.
Well a lady pulled out in front of one of my guys a couple weeks ago and totaled one of my transits, considering going a different route on new machine. I have a 2017 Titan 575 with 444 hours on it with 100 gallon waste tank, 160 gallon freshwater tanks, electric rokan hose real with double stack solution reels, PMF Mach 12 wand. Im pulling the machine today and will post pics a little later once its out, machine is in great shape no issues at all, practically new. Would prob even install it for someone if they came to my shop in SW Missouri
Sorry to hear this! Didn't you lose a van last year also? What's the asking price on the setup?

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Ya one of my guys flipped my e450 with the punisher build in it:mad:

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
More pics, water tanks are 2 seperate 80 gallon tanks for 160 gallons

Attachments

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
didn't you guys have an accident like a year ago also?

hope your tech is okay

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
What do you guys think would be a fair price?
New they're anywhere from 24 to 26,000
Water tanks were 500 for both
Electric hose reel i think is around 1000 new
Installs 600 to 800 if i can remember right

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Used to me is always 1/2 price or so. I know it’s low hours and stuff but I’d still start there. Then see where it goes

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
That low id just keep it, its worth more than 12 or 13 ive seen ones with 3 or 4 times the hours and no where near this condition listed for 16 to 20 its paid for dont have to sell it. Im wanting to sell it to set up another restoration trailer, if it doesnt sell i could just put it in the trailer i guess

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
That low id just keep it, its worth more than 12 or 13 ive seen ones with 3 or 4 times the hours and no where near this condition listed for 16 to 20 its paid for dont have to sell it. Im wanting to sell it to set up another restoration trailer, if it doesnt sell i could just put it in the trailer i guess
I mean you maybe able to move it at price point you want but winter is coming. Truckmounts go for low prices till spring.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
@SRD I'd just keep the TM. With hours that low and all you're going to not get what it's worth.
On a side note, your guys seem to be getting into too many wrecks. I'd get on their ass about that.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
Hey now, I'm in Missouri and I wanted to steal it off him for $13 grand come on now guys

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
@SRD I'd just keep the TM. With hours that low and all you're going to not get what it's worth.
On a side note, your guys seem to be getting into too many wrecks. I'd get on their ass about that.
Oh trust me id be chewing ass already if it was their fault, 1st one with my e450 he hydroplaned hit a guardrail and flipped the truck, this one lady pulled out in front of him officer faulted her in the accident. Just a shitty string of luck i guess.

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
Im in the market for a TItan. Was going to buy new in January but would only want the machine. Going with a Water Pond. Contact me with your best price.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
I'm in St. Louis. I think its a difficult proposition. Tough part is, a new mount of comparable quality is between $18,000-$20,000 and comes with a 3 year warranty. That's probably why it will be difficult to get more than $12,000 for it used.

My guess is someone could potentially buy it for higher, I'm always amazed at what people pay for things at times

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Its like i told someone else, if you can find a dealer that will sell you a new one for 20,000 (wich is pretty well dead cost for the dealer) your local guys in st louis arent going to sell you one for dead cost so youll have a good drive ahead of you wich cost money also...theres sales tax, shipping, and install wich will run you 3,000 or more. Then you get to possibly have to work all the "new" bugs out of it for 100 hours or so. My machine was bought in july of last year so still has almost 2 years of warranty left. If buying brand new is worth an extra 4 or 5 grand by all means i get it.