2017 Dodge Ram Promaster

Allenvw66

Oct 6, 2017
Real Name
Allen
Hi Everyone,
I Bought this van and added brand new carpet cleaning equipment(22.5HP) with intent on using it. Unfortunately I'm going a different route and I'm looking to sell it. The van only has 3,000 miles on it and the carpet cleaning equipment has only been tested never used. If you want to see pictures I have a few up on Craigslist and I can always send them if needed. If anyone has questions please feel free to contact my [email protected] or text 714-423-8188 I'm asking $55,000 for everything

Thanks!

Attachments

• 20170907_111921.jpg
    20170907_111921.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 389

ColoradoCleaner

Dec 31, 2010
Denver, CO
www.magicwandcolorado.com
Real Name
Kevin M
Business Location
United States
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/d/2017-ram-promaster/6297846424.html

You've had it up for sale for over a month and now you're raising the price even further? It's not selling because it's way, way overpriced. I could buy a Promaster just like that one for $29k, brand new. Used with 3k miles is worth even less. A legend gt install could be done brand new for $15k with the tank. So RETAIL for that van and machine brand new is $44k. And you're asking $11k more than that for used? You'll be lucky to get $40k. Just saying.

ColoradoCleaner

Dec 31, 2010
Denver, CO
Real Name
Kevin M
Business Location
United States
You are wrong
You can not purchase a 2017 pro master for 29k
Neither can you purchase a Prochem Legend Gt for 15k
No actually you're wrong. And that one looks like a base 1500 low roof. You must not be a good negotiator. Below is a quote for a 2017 Promaster 2500 High Roof extended 159" wheelbase, loaded with options actually, thousands of dollars worth of options above that one you posted, for $30,416 and the finance guy told me he'd drop the price at least another $1,500 if I bought today. So that little one you have is thousands less, being a short wheelbase, low roof, 1500 model. Oh and also an ad for a brand new legend with a 100 gallon fresh tank, 60 gallon waste tank. It would be $1,500 or so less without the fresh tank. I just bought a brand new Apex for $20,500 and a high roof Nissan NV so I know what stuff costs.

So yeah I'm not wrong, actually.

PMProposal2.jpg

LegendFlyer.jpg

ColoradoCleaner

Dec 31, 2010
Denver, CO
Real Name
Kevin M
Business Location
United States
Looks like 33k and you got it for 31? Wow. Not sure how any of this is relevant anyway... what are you getting at?

The original poster has a van nearly identical to the one I was looking at and the legend is $15k just like I said. I could have bought that van for $29k just like I said. Look at the paperwork. The finance guy was willing to sell it to me for $1,500 less than that initial quote.

Here is a pic of that truck, looks just like to OP:

PM9.jpg

chubby

Apr 26, 2013
Three seats
Partitions
GPS
TOW package
Back up camera
Led lights
Power folding mirrors
Bluetooth touchscreen stereo with Steering controls
4 sets of keys fur each van
Factory spray on bed liner
Adjusting seats
Wall guards
Just about everything but the floor mats because they're not available with three front seats

ColoradoCleaner

Dec 31, 2010
Denver, CO
Real Name
Kevin M
Business Location
United States
Three seats
Partitions
GPS
TOW package
Back up camera
Led lights
Power folding mirrors
Bluetooth touchscreen stereo with Steering controls
4 sets of keys fur each van
Factory spray on bed liner
Adjusting seats
Wall guards
Just about everything but the floor mats because they're not available with three front seats
....this post isn't about your van dude. The point is he's asking like $11k more for a used setup than what it would cost brand new. None of that is relevant here.

Have you been drinking?

Reactions: Kyle8

SRD

Premium VIP
Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Had a red 1 ton extended promaster loaded with gas v6 quoted to me for 28500 from my guy, decided to go with the transits but that was the qoute on it....maybe different areas of the country?
The pic with the interlink sale on problems was over in August brother unless their still honoring those prices.

ColoradoCleaner

Dec 31, 2010
Denver, CO
Real Name
Kevin M
Business Location
United States
Had a red 1 ton extended promaster loaded with gas v6 quoted to me for 28500 from my guy, decided to go with the transits but that was the qoute on it....maybe different areas of the country?
The pic with the interlink sale on problems was over in August brother unless their still honoring those prices.
My interlink is... I just bought an apex for that price last week.

Reactions: SRD

ColoradoCleaner

Dec 31, 2010
Denver, CO
Real Name
Kevin M
Business Location
United States
Transit is on a whole other level than Promaster. I couldn't believe how much better my transit is than the Promasters I was looking at. I decided to buy an NV instead so now I have the NV and the high roof transit

Reactions: SRD