2015 Amtex Equipment 18th year in Truck Mount business

amtexequipment

Premium VIP
Dec 8, 2008
Houston, Texas
Real Name
Ben Saney
Ben, looking forward to seeing you in Vegas, and congratulations on 18 years of business.

Just so you all know, I got into this business a few years back with a pick up truck and a portable. Eventually a good TMF pal @Jimsteam called to tell me there was a very used TM for sale. I bought it and it was a basket case. It sat in my garage for many months while I looked at it trying to figure out how to put it together.

Then one day my phone rings and it was Ben Saney of Amtex. He told me he'd help me put it together, just send him some pictures and we'd go from there. So I did, but once he saw the pictures he decided it be easier and faster to just do it himself.

Here's some video of my Banshee TM originally as well as pictures.

So at Ben's insistence I crated it up and shipped it to him. A few sort weeks later this is what came back.

I now own a Amtex Inferno 30/47 Stack.

Ben helped me out when I was just starting out in the business as he has many others. Great guy, great customer service a machine he puts his heart and sole into. Thanks a million Ben.
Thank you johnny,
I did what you hired me to do.
I also learned a lot from you every since
We met on TMF, my friend, and one was
Trying to keep a secret:rolleyes:

Last edited:

jbc71

Jun 21, 2013
Real Name
jeffrey charles
ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1422404620.829965.jpg

Sorry rick this is the best orange inferno and was before you.

Ben everyday when I start that bad boy up it puts a smile on my face. Congratulations , Thank you and here's to the next eighteen.

amtexequipment

Premium VIP
Dec 8, 2008
Houston, Texas
Real Name
Ben Saney
Finally they are about to start boarding
can't wait to see again or meet you "TMFers".
Check in the hotel, Taking a hot shower, use a decent key board Posting replies compare to what i got now using my small phone key board and my hammered big flat finger tips

smart n kleen

Smart N Kleen
Premium VIP
Mar 12, 2010
oregon
Real Name
Rick K
Business Location
United States
View attachment 42444

Ben everyday when I start that bad boy up it puts a smile on my face. Congratulations , Thank you and here's to the next eighteen.
Mine was created after yours, you are right. Buy technology changes daily so my orange is the best creation of Amtex lol. My machine is doing great. Congratulations Ben and all the amtexites. I hope you have a great time at ICE.

amtexequipment

Premium VIP
Dec 8, 2008
Houston, Texas
Real Name
Ben Saney
View attachment 42444

Jeff,
you have not been just a customer to
us, but also a driving force.

thank you

Reactions: jbc71

Peter80

May 28, 2013
Australia
Real Name
Peter
Hope you do another 18 years in business with ease(y) thanks for your reply emails and taking my phone calls when I needed help. I remember when I first found your site looking for a truckmount I looked at your website and thought nar they look expensive and kept looking.
Then I thought I'll try this guy and you were actually the only company that got back to me with the price and did international shipping.

Thanks Ben:)

Reactions: Johnny Bravo