2008 Chevy Express 3500 & HydraMaster CDS 4.8 Overdrive For Sale

Dafloorman

Jul 30, 2008
Deerfield Beach, FL
Real Name
Gerald Simmons
I did not see that post. I spent hours researching what others were selling similar van/equipment for and the average was $18000. So that's what I started at. Did you see that I put OBO and all reasonable offers considered, in case my asking price was too high?

If I may ask, why are you getting out of the business? For your area you should be at a flood job right about now?

jada

Oct 4, 2016
Real Name
jada brennan
U did see up above where somebody posted a new van with same number of hours on tm for way way way way less money than us asking.
I did not see that post. I spent hours researching what others were selling similar van/equipment for and the average was $18000. So that's what I started at. Did you see that I put OBO and all reasonable offers considered, in case my asking price was too high?
If I may ask, why are you getting out of the business? For your area you should be at a flood job right about now?
We are in western nc and there was no flooding here. All of that is about 4-6 hours east of us. I actually ran the biz in NY. We moved to nc and after researching I found about 10 other cleaners just in our small area alone. I thought that was too much competition to start out. Didn't want to worry about losing money the first few years until I could build the business up and make a name for myself.

jada

Oct 4, 2016
Real Name
jada brennan
2008 Chevrolet Express 3500 Carpet cleaning van with 126500 miles. Has a 2008 Hydramaster CDS 4.8 Overdrive Salsa with only 4034 hours on unit. Vehicle and carpet machine just completely serviced including all systems flushed and lubed, new tires, alignment, inspection, etc. The CDS 4.8 gives you two solution outlets for dual-wand capacity, pump out, and a one-hundred-gallon waste tank for non-stop cleaning. Van comes equipped with two hose reels, vacuum hose, high pressure solution hose, carpet wand, stair tool, upholstery tool, grooming tool, water claw, 2 sprayers, shelving. Everything is perfect working condition. I no longer own the business and need to sell the van/equipment. Asking $18000 OBO. All reasonable offers will be considered.

This van has been sold. I don't see anywhere how I can delete this thread. Sorry.

tyrone

Feb 19, 2017
Real Name
tyrone taylor
I just bought one for 3500 in a 2006 ford e350 extended van with a new engine put in two years ago new blower new belts. The fresh water tanks leaks a little but people saying I paid too much. Point I'm making is sell it for what you can afford to sell it for

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums