2007 Cleanco 56 in a 2007 Chevy 3500 Extended and portbles and misc supplies and equipment

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Dedicated

Feb 9, 2012
PA
www.1dedicated4u.com
Real Name
Shawn McCaulley
Business Location
United States
Yeah I'm just trying to dump this thing and rip someone off. Its definitley not worth it, I mean its P.O.S. right? So much so that it just ran for 3 days dual wanding and made me $19K. You guys are right, what was I thinking!

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
curious what did you clean in three days too earn 19k? not business name but what type of business that's good dough for three days.

what's your new business doing

if you don't want too listen too these guys why are you posting it here?

list it on craigslist or offerup

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
If you allow me to use your truck for one of those three day 19k jobs, I’ll do it for you and buy your truck.

Dedicated

Feb 9, 2012
PA
www.1dedicated4u.com
Real Name
Shawn McCaulley
Business Location
United States
curious what did you clean in three days too earn 19k? not business name but what type of business that's good dough for three days.

what's your new business doing

if you don't want too listen too these guys why are you posting it here?

list it on craigslist or offerup

The 3 day job was off campus housing for college students, Its usually 90 to 100 Apartments.

If your interested in my side/new business email me dcs.llc@hotmail.com and I'll send you the info.

As for the guys on here chirping thier opinions, it doesnt bother me at all. Once I get settled down here I will put it up on CL.

Dedicated

Feb 9, 2012
PA
www.1dedicated4u.com
Real Name
Shawn McCaulley
Business Location
United States
8 months and still no takers. hmm.

Its been over a year and there have been plenty of people who wanted it, they just didnt want to pay what I'm asking. I have seen 2 of those people who have bought other, cheaper units, post on here asking how to fix their units or asking for help because unit keeps shutting down and they cant figure it out. To each his own, but when your in this kind of business you best ability is Availability! Yall have a Great Day now!

Aug 17, 2018
Real Name
Jerry Allen
The 3 day job was off campus housing for college students, Its usually 90 to 100 Apartments.

If your interested in my side/new business email me dcs.llc@hotmail.com and I'll send you the info.

As for the guys on here chirping thier opinions, it doesnt bother me at all. Once I get settled down here I will put it up on CL.

Aug 17, 2018
Real Name
Jerry Allen

The Cleanco56 was not used to complete this $19,000 job. It broke down again.
Portables were used to complete the job.
Not fair to mislead hard working people on the integrity of this truckmount. I’m very familiar with it. I considered purchasing and brought it to the original company that installed to give me an assessment of the value.

I did not purchase.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
The Cleanco56 was not used to complete this $19,000 job. It broke down again.
Portables were used to complete the job.
Not fair to mislead hard working people on the integrity of this truckmount. I’m very familiar with it. I considered purchasing and brought it to the original company that installed to give me an assessment of the value.

I did not purchase.
wow that's some insight for sure

what say you @Dedicated

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Its been over a year and there have been plenty of people who wanted it, they just didnt want to pay what I'm asking. I have seen 2 of those people who have bought other, cheaper units, post on here asking how to fix their units or asking for help because unit keeps shutting down and they cant figure it out. To each his own, but when your in this kind of business you best ability is Availability! Yall have a Great Day now!

You know I had a lemon truck mount. Instead of selling it to some new guy who didn't know any better. I decided to take a loss and sell it for parts since the blower, the engine and pump were working. I guess as much of a dirt bag that I am I still had a little bit of a conscience. You're van and Tm are worth 5 grand . That's what you should be selling it for instead of trying to rip these guys off.

Latest posts