2007 Cleanco 56 in a 2007 Chevy 3500 Extended and portbles and misc supplies and equipment

Dedicated

Feb 9, 2012
PA
www.1dedicated4u.com
Real Name
Shawn McCaulley
Business Location
United States
Yeah I'm just trying to dump this thing and rip someone off. Its definitley not worth it, I mean its P.O.S. right? So much so that it just ran for 3 days dual wanding and made me $19K. You guys are right, what was I thinking!

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
curious what did you clean in three days too earn 19k? not business name but what type of business that's good dough for three days.

what's your new business doing

if you don't want too listen too these guys why are you posting it here?

list it on craigslist or offerup

Reactions: Johnny Bravo

Dedicated

Feb 9, 2012
PA
www.1dedicated4u.com
Real Name
Shawn McCaulley
Business Location
United States
curious what did you clean in three days too earn 19k? not business name but what type of business that's good dough for three days.

what's your new business doing

if you don't want too listen too these guys why are you posting it here?

list it on craigslist or offerup

The 3 day job was off campus housing for college students, Its usually 90 to 100 Apartments.

If your interested in my side/new business email me dcs.llc@hotmail.com and I'll send you the info.

As for the guys on here chirping thier opinions, it doesnt bother me at all. Once I get settled down here I will put it up on CL.

Dedicated

Feb 9, 2012
PA
www.1dedicated4u.com
Real Name
Shawn McCaulley
Business Location
United States
8 months and still no takers. hmm.

Its been over a year and there have been plenty of people who wanted it, they just didnt want to pay what I'm asking. I have seen 2 of those people who have bought other, cheaper units, post on here asking how to fix their units or asking for help because unit keeps shutting down and they cant figure it out. To each his own, but when your in this kind of business you best ability is Availability! Yall have a Great Day now!

GCBS

Aug 17, 2018
Real Name
Jerry Allen
The 3 day job was off campus housing for college students, Its usually 90 to 100 Apartments.

If your interested in my side/new business email me dcs.llc@hotmail.com and I'll send you the info.

As for the guys on here chirping thier opinions, it doesnt bother me at all. Once I get settled down here I will put it up on CL.

GCBS

Aug 17, 2018
Real Name
Jerry Allen

The Cleanco56 was not used to complete this $19,000 job. It broke down again.
Portables were used to complete the job.
Not fair to mislead hard working people on the integrity of this truckmount. I’m very familiar with it. I considered purchasing and brought it to the original company that installed to give me an assessment of the value.

I did not purchase.

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
thats the reason any used TM especially a direct drive should exercize caution .....

thats the reason this Forum exists to educate and reveal truth from fiction.......

Reactions: Rory henderson

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Not fair to mislead hard working people on the integrity of this truckmount. I’m very familiar with it. I considered purchasing and brought it to the original company that installed to give me an assessment of the value.

I did not purchase.
wow that's some insight for sure

what say you @Dedicated

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Its been over a year and there have been plenty of people who wanted it, they just didnt want to pay what I'm asking. I have seen 2 of those people who have bought other, cheaper units, post on here asking how to fix their units or asking for help because unit keeps shutting down and they cant figure it out. To each his own, but when your in this kind of business you best ability is Availability! Yall have a Great Day now!

You know I had a lemon truck mount. Instead of selling it to some new guy who didn't know any better. I decided to take a loss and sell it for parts since the blower, the engine and pump were working. I guess as much of a dirt bag that I am I still had a little bit of a conscience. You're van and Tm are worth 5 grand . That's what you should be selling it for instead of trying to rip these guys off.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Ahh and another reason I’m happy with my porty for now atleast!

Dedicated

Feb 9, 2012
PA
www.1dedicated4u.com
Real Name
Shawn McCaulley
Business Location
United States

I did not purchase.

LOL half of what he says is kinda true. His name is Jerry Allen he owns GreenCore Building solutions in Exton PA. I did about 90% of his floor care for about 9 years with my truck. When I told him I was moving he inquired about my truck. He did have Schapers Interlink supply look it over, they gave it a Thumbs up! He also had his own machanic look it over and he also gave it a Thumbs up. We had a deal I had already delivered the truck, we just needed to get together to transfer title but when I contacted him to do so he said "better come get your truck" that was 10/3/2017 then I didnt hear from him agian until begining August of 2018 when he inquired about me doing a job for him. I gave him a price and told him I needed to know ASAP because I was moving 8/28/18. When he did get back to me that he got approval I told him I couldnt do it because I was moving in about a week he said he understood and apologized for it taking so long to get back to me. Three days later he started blowing up my phone every day! So this is his childish attempt to get back at me I guess.

And the truck ran, and still runs great. I drove it to S.C. and have used a few times since getting down here.

Dedicated

Feb 9, 2012
PA
www.1dedicated4u.com
Real Name
Shawn McCaulley
Business Location
United States
Ahh and another reason I’m happy with my porty for now atleast!
LOL half of what he says is kinda true. His name is Jerry Allen he owns GreenCore Building solutions in Exton PA. I did about 90% of his floor care for about 9 years with my truck. When I told him I was moving he inquired about my truck. He did have Schapers Interlink supply look it over, they gave it a Thumbs up! He also had his own machanic look it over and he also gave it a Thumbs up. We had a deal I had already delivered the truck, we just needed to get together to transfer title but when I contacted him to do so he said "better come get your truck" that was 10/3/2017 then I didnt hear from him agian until begining August of 2018 when he inquired about me doing a job for him. I gave him a price and told him I needed to know ASAP because I was moving 8/28/18. When he did get back to me that he got approval I told him I couldnt do it because I was moving in about a week he said he understood and apologized for it taking so long to get back to me. Three days later he started blowing up my phone every day! So this is his childish attempt to get back at me I guess.

And the truck ran, and still runs great. I drove it to S.C. and have used a few times since getting down here.

Dedicated

Feb 9, 2012
PA
www.1dedicated4u.com
Real Name
Shawn McCaulley
Business Location
United States
thats the reason any used TM especially a direct drive should exercize caution .....

thats the reason this Forum exists to educate and reveal truth from fiction.......

Dedicated

Feb 9, 2012
PA
www.1dedicated4u.com
Real Name
Shawn McCaulley
Business Location
United States
You know I had a lemon truck mount. Instead of selling it to some new guy who didn't know any better. I decided to take a loss and sell it for parts since the blower, the engine and pump were working. I guess as much of a dirt bag that I am I still had a little bit of a conscience. You're van and Tm are worth 5 grand . That's what you should be selling it for instead of trying to rip these guys off.

Reactions: Luky