2007 Chev. Extended 1 Ton with Prochem Apex Carpet Cleaning machine | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

2007 Chev. Extended 1 Ton with Prochem Apex Carpet Cleaning machine

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
$18,900

2007 Chevrolet 3500 (1 ton) Extended Cargo Van
6.0 V8
80,000 miles
newer tires
Rhino Lined
Carpeted Cargo Area
Excellent condition
Never Lettered
No accidents
Always kept in heated garage

Prochem Apex Truck Mounted Carpet Cleaning Machine
3800 hours
Full size Car Battery
Auto pumpout
Water Softener with Stand
Water Pond - 120 gallon fresh water tank with vacuum/solution hose reel and water transfer pump
3 Tier Chemical Shelf
stainless steel chem pump
new heat exchangers 2017
new water pump 2017
Winter Door Drape
Vacuum hose with Cool Cuffs
Solution hose with Shutoff Valve and Safety Coupler
Stainless Steel Devastator Prefilter set up for "4 to the door"
New Prochem Quad Wand
New Prochem Quad Wand Glide

Owner Operated

this is the ultimate carpet cleaning setup for the professional cleaner.

-The van is Extended which gives you plenty of space for other equipment.
-You can carry enough water to clean all day with the Water Pond. No more looking for outside water faucets!
-The Water Softener will not only make cleaning much more efficient but also keeps the equipment corrosion free.
-The Auto Pumpout dumps waste water automatically while you clean so you dont need to stop cleaning to drain the waste tank.
-The Apex is one of the most reliable machines on the market utilizing the dependable Kubota Engine.

If your looking for a complete setup that you can count on every day and tired of looking at used equipment that is beat to heck, then this is the setup for you! This equipment has been babied. This is in daily use and will make you money from day one.

If you need any pictures from any angle or have questions of any kind please contact me and I will be happy to quickly answer.
v1.jpg
v2.jpg
v3.jpg
v5.jpg
v7.jpg

Johnson52

Oct 5, 2008
California
Real Name
John Conard
Business Location
United States
Just sold my Prochem Apex will over 6000 hours still running great, yours will probably run a long time. Bought another Apex. Your equipment looks great.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Clean and tidy equipment is, more often than not, well-maintained equipment. That's an awfully good price for a big honkin' machine and I'd bet any mechanic would have a hard time finding problems with it.

Wish you were closer to NC, lol!

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
I should have mentioned that if someone is really serious I would drive it to them. Thats how I bought it.

I got this on March 15, 2008 with about 7000 miles on it from the initial owner. He was in the janitorial business and tried carpet cleaning but got injured and had to sell it. I am in Wisconsin and the seller was from Las Vegas so he drove it to Denver and flew back and I flew to Denver and drove it back.

I would consider driving it to someone that needs a good realiable setup. You dont have to be a mechanic to own this machine. It just runs and runs...

Reactions: AZHome&Carpet

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
If I’d seen this earlier I’d bought it. Congrats on the sale.