mike2633

Jan 30, 2010
Somewhere In Ohio
Real Name
Michael Jaracz
Business Location
United States
Hi everyone,
I still have my 2001 Hydramaster Boxxer 421 for sale, the machine has been fully serviced by the Hydramaster Dealer, I have recipt, oil change, full inspection, pressure gauge replaced, lower heat exchanger cleaned, air filter replaced, machine is in great shape runs and works great. I've ran it a couple of times since it has been serviced it runs like brand new, very well maintained machine, needs nothing turn key and I really mean that.

The van the machine is mounted in is a 2003 Ford E-250. Van is very reliable, recently last week just had an oil change tires are good all the way around. Van has had upper and lower ball joints replaced on both the passenger and driver side. $7,500 gets it all plus all kinds of other goodies that I have this is a good deal, for an extra van or someone starting out, or to add to your companies fleet.

Here are some videos:

Please call me 440-539-4147
Mike
Cleveland, Ohio

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 465
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 307

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
Hi everyone,
I still have my 2001 Hydramaster Boxxer 421 for sale, the machine has been fully serviced by the Hydramaster Dealer, I have recipt, oil change, full inspection, pressure gauge replaced, lower heat exchanger cleaned, air filter replaced, machine is in great shape runs and works great. I've ran it a couple of times since it has been serviced it runs like brand new, very well maintained machine, needs nothing turn key and I really mean that.

The van the machine is mounted in is a 2003 Ford E-250. Van is very reliable, recently last week just had an oil change tires are good all the way around. Van has had upper and lower ball joints replaced on both the passenger and driver side. $7,500 gets it all plus all kinds of other goodies that I have this is a good deal, for an extra van or someone starting out, or to add to your companies fleet.

Here are some videos:

Please call me 440-539-4147
Mike
Cleveland, Ohio

Now,

What are you really willing to take for it????

PM me a number, realize this would be a backup that would be sitting around for me............

I am only 2 hours south of you and have cash.