2 Truckmounts for sale | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

2 Truckmounts for sale

Steam It.

Aug 24, 2008
New Braunfels
Real Name
Don Heto
Located in San Antonio Tx. Local pick up only so we can test run before you buy. One machine has 35 hp engine with 4007 blower and pressure washer pump using large heat exchangers. It is a EZ Truckmount made for Steam Brite includes waste tank and fresh water box. Big machine in very compact design for small vans. Never used has less than 2 hours on it from testing. Next is a big Amtex with 40 hp engine 4007 blower large pump nice auto pump out with clutch, diesel burner, generator, big waste tank. It fires right up and everything appears to be working. 6k or best offer on first one 5k or best offer on other. Could start parting these out if they don't sell soon. Also have 2 more waste tanks and some more new CX 15's and drag wand. Ready to sell. Send me a pm with your # and I can text you pictures.

Steam It.

Aug 24, 2008
New Braunfels
Real Name
Don Heto
Having a hard time selling machines and thinking of parting them out. One machine is brand new with only a couple hours test running it and everything is working perfect. Other machine runs with electric fuel pump by passing Kohler factory fuel pump and everything appears to be working on it. Best deal is to buy complete machine but could part them out. First machine has very eleberate heat exchanger system and nice compact frame hate to tear it apart but need to move them out.

Steam It.

Aug 24, 2008
New Braunfels
Real Name
Don Heto
Let's get a list of who needs what and name your best price for each component wanted. These are complete machines and I want to get rid of every last part.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Reactions: Steam It.

Steam It.

Aug 24, 2008
New Braunfels
Real Name
Don Heto
WE got a guy here giving away free a Amtex machine. last I heard no one has taken him up on it. Just saying
Honestly I too had heard really bad things about Amtex but after looking at it closely it has really nice components on it like the mechanical auto pump out that is clutch driven, Kohler Ch740, big generator, and it seems he is running 20% to 30% over and it is very powerful pulling 18hg. But I really don't like the Northstar Burner and the cheap car muffler for silencer. Frame and tank are very well built and will last a life time it is powder coated really well. Easy to work on and parts are readily available. I had 6 different Truckmounts I sold last year and trust me there are much worse machines on the market that sold for much more.

Reactions: rob allen

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Honestly I too had heard really bad things about Amtex but after looking at it closely it has really nice components on it like the mechanical auto pump out that is clutch driven, Kohler Ch740, big generator, and it seems he is running 20% to 30% over and it is very powerful pulling 18hg. But I really don't like the Northstar Burner and the cheap car muffler for silencer. Frame and tank are very well built and will last a life time it is powder coated really well. Easy to work on and parts are readily available. I had 6 different Truckmounts I sold last year and trust me there are much worse machines on the market that sold for much more.

I wish you luck.

• Haha
Reactions: Mama Fen

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
BEN SUPPORTS HIS TM as i have talked to him a few times this year.

also last i heard EZ is back in business and will support his TM..????

POST SOME PICS these are nice machines...
as i live in texas and have heard good things from these TM.

Reactions: Steam It.

Steam It.

Aug 24, 2008
New Braunfels
Real Name
Don Heto
So the EZ machine is neat because it takes up very little space and you can still have big performance. I am blown away at how quick and how much heat it produces from heat exchangers. I am a big kerosene burner guy and really dislike exchangers but this one is impressive. The negative about this machine is the complexity with all the controls and being compact seems harder to wrench on. There are pros and cons to all makes and models but out of 8 Truckmounts I acquired over last year these two I kept for myself. I have two custom TCS machines that won't die so that is why I am selling the Amtex and EZ.

Last edited: