2 Truckmounts and Hot water pressure washer

Steam It.

Aug 24, 2008
New Braunfels
Real Name
Don Heto
35hp Steambrite machine has huge heat exchangers 4007 blower waste tank water box etc. We test ran it and it works perfect and makes lots of heat, it's compact to fit in smaller van and sold for18k new. Less than 1 hour on it just to test run $6,500 firm. Big skid power washer with Honda 690, general pump, diesel burner it has some heat damage on plastic but works perfect actually used it a few weeks ago for small job so now has 3 hours on it $3,200 firm.
Friend bought a box truck and it has a really nice Amtex machine in it which belonged to a construction company and hardly ever got used. It is very clean and very, very nice. Has a 110volt diesel burner 37Hp Kohler, 4.7gpm pump, auto pump out, 4007 blower, big waste tank with nice filter box. I test ran it real quick and it started right up $5,500 firm.

Steam It.

Aug 24, 2008
New Braunfels
Real Name
Don Heto
PM me with your phone # and I can give you all details and disclosure. Located in San Antonio Tx and will not ship. We will test run equipment before you buy so you must be present and see what you are getting. Thank you. Each machine is a great deal and lots bang for your buck. I have 2 TCS Truckmounts already or I would keep them for my self.