1k a day is ok but 1k per job is better!

Discussion in 'Salesmanship' started by rob allen, Sep 23, 2013.

1. aloha one

aloha one Scrub a DUB DUB!

Feb 17, 2009
    Male
    Semi retired
    California
    Ratings:
    +21,752 / 106 / -0
    S
    Sad thing is Rob..."It's NOT a SUIT!"

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. drift56

drift56 Active Member

May 28, 2012
    Male
    Ratings:
    +210 / 7 / -0
    I only close a $1000+ client about once per month or two. but usually its selling more service rather than products. 5 rooms carpet cleaning + 650sf tile or a resto call

3. drift56

drift56 Active Member

May 28, 2012
    Male
    Ratings:
    +210 / 7 / -0
    The franchises get those prices easier because the technicians are not affraid to give the prices they are told to... they are set in stone (for the most part) when I was with coit they tought us how to give the price.
    1. walk the area and list the trouble spots (needs)
    2. tell them what is the best approach (recommendations) / ask if they would like those (add ons)
    3. and explain what bennifits they recieve from the service "Recommended service is $$$ - That will take care of all of your spots and the odor mrs jones and your carpets will be protected"
    4. Then wait for their reaction... he who speaks first looses. Give your client time to think and wait.
    5. After listening to whatever they say make reasonable price accommodation (10-15%) or reassurances.
    6. Close with signatures

4. longkenn

longkenn Well-Known Member

May 7, 2011
    Floor Care
    Winston-Salem, North Carolina
    Ratings:
    +4,034 / 6 / -0
    Oh, I am so sorry....that check I paid you with.....Well, you see there is this little problem with my bank account. I actually only had $5.00 in it. Can you hold on cashing it until, oh, sometime next year???????