'19 3500 Extended w/The Butler System | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

'19 3500 Extended w/The Butler System

Fanatic

Jan 3, 2019
Real Name
Nawaaz Ismail
'19 Chevy Express 3500 Extended with The Butler System - fully equipped with every option and feature. Max Heat. A bit over 2k miles on truck. About 52 hours on mount. Lots of extras, solutions, tools, machinery, MiTi-M industrial pressure washer, Sorbo Window Cleaning equipment, Aluminum Made in USA sectional ladders, Turbo force hard surface tool and mini turbo force tool as well, Windsor Karcher German manufactured vacuum, and lots more. Can text additional detailed and current images. Located in North Texas. Looking for a change in career path. Open to fair and reasonable offers. Thank you for your consideration. 214-683-2885. Sonny.

Attachments

Last edited:

Fanatic

Jan 3, 2019
Real Name
Nawaaz Ismail
What would you consider a reasonable offer?
I understand and am willing to take a loss to a reasonable extent. $79-69k or best / highest offer - and trying to include all extra machinery, supplies, tools, and solutions.

Feb 28, 2020
Real Name
Cody Watson
'19 Chevy Express 3500 Extended with The Butler System - fully equipped with every option and feature. Max Heat. A bit over 2k miles on truck. About 52 hours on mount. Lots of extras, solutions, tools, machinery, MiTi-M industrial pressure washer, Sorbo Window Cleaning equipment, Aluminum Made in USA sectional ladders, Turbo force hard surface tool and mini turbo force tool as well, Windsor Karcher German manufactured vacuum, and lots more. Can text additional detailed and current images. Located in North Texas. Looking for a change in career path. Open to fair and reasonable offers. Thank you for your consideration. 214-683-2885. Sonny.
Holy cow man, that's an awesome set up and brand new! What happened?
We are starting our company in the north Dallas area. Judging by your your phone number you might be local. What are you thinking for price for all? Are you willing to self finance? Serious inquiry here. We have go date of April 1, 2020. Locating our equipment in next two weeks. Feel free to contact me privately at mr.cody.watson@gmail.com.

Reactions: Fanatic

Fanatic

Jan 3, 2019
Real Name
Nawaaz Ismail
Holy cow man, that's an awesome set up and brand new! What happened?
We are starting our company in the north Dallas area. Judging by your your phone number you might be local. What are you thinking for price for all? Are you willing to self finance? Serious inquiry here. We have go date of April 1, 2020. Locating our equipment in next two weeks. Feel free to contact me privately at mr.cody.watson@gmail.com.
Email sent. Ty.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
Not that it's any of my business, but with only 50 hours on your TM it doesn't sound like you gave you business venture much of an opportunity to pan out. You're going to take a big loss on this rig. I couldn't even make a bid to buy it without feeling like I was taking advantage of you. Whatever you end up doing best of luck to you.

Fanatic

Jan 3, 2019
Real Name
Nawaaz Ismail
Price reduced to sell sooner than later... $65,995 for Butler Van itself OR $69,995 with everything including all extras:

2019 Chevy Express 3500 extended with just over two thousand miles and Butler System high heat and max blower truck mount with about 55 hours and with every option fully equipped and fully loaded along with additional supplies and solutions to last several seasons and years. I am in Plano, Texas, 75093. I can text or email detailed and current pictures as well. Looking for a change in career path. 214-683-2885.

1) Chevy Express 3500 Extended Cargo Van w/V8 Vortech engine
2) Butler max blower and high heat system w/inline filter w/auto pump-out
3) 210 waste tank
4) 110 freshwater tank
5) 200 feet of hose
6) Hot water solution hose
7) 14-inch wand
8) Standard stair tool PLUS extended stair tool
9) Upholstery tool
10) Turbo Force Hybrid regular/ Large.
11) Turbo Force Hybrid small/mini
12) Windsor Karcher Commercial Vacuum plus some replacement bags.
13) Mi-Ti-M CBA 4000 Belt-driven and gas-powered 4000 psi pressure washer PLUS 28-inch rotary surface cleaner PLUS High-Pressure Hose PLUS Wand
14) 100 feet of water hose
15) Butler Extra Maintenance Supplies
16) 9 + 1 in truck Butler truck mount detergent (2.5 gallons each)
17) 3 + 1 in truck Butler apple orchard deodorizer (2.5 gallons each)
18) 9 + 1 in truck Butler traffic lane solution (2.5 gallons each)
19) 2 + 1 in truck Butler Upholstery detergent in truck
20) 1 small box of multiple quantity butler gel/gum/grease remover
21) 1 small box of multiple quantity butler rust remover
22) 1 small or medium box of multiple quantities Butler multi-surface cleaner
23) 1 small box of multiple quantity butler Desolv
24) 2 gallons of windshield washer fluid
25) 5 + 1 in truck butler tile/hard surface/grout solution (2.5 gallons each)
26) 4 sectional aluminum ladders (for window cleaning and more) w/high-grade bonnet for protection
27) Sebo 8 foot and 12-foot extension poles for window cleaning along with total Sebo window cleaning portable bucket and kit.

Attachments

Last edited: