175 | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Rory henderson

Sep 22, 2015
Real Name
Rory henderson
i just picked this up from a customer i knocked 50 off the bill i have never used one of these just wondering if it was worth it & it came with a few brushes & pads & some bonnet chemical

Attachments

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
If it runs, that is a good deal. It can be cleaned up with a little effort. Find some wide open space to practice using it or be shown be someone with experience. Like riding a bike, it is easy once you get the hang of it, but it can take you for a ride until you know the tricks.

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
Great buy....those will run forever with the right care....
Use some chrome polish...and or new paint....look like new
Put a tank and carpet brush and your set

Reactions: Rory henderson

Robert86

Sep 28, 2016
Missoula, MT
Real Name
Robert Phillips
A 175 is always good to have around. Doing Janitorial, I'd be out of business without one. Very little can't be done without one.

Getting the handle in the right position is key to operating. Handle a little too high and you'll be fighting it, too low and you'll be straining your back to run it. I use to leave the handle unlocked and then run it in an open space for a few minutes until I got a feel for where that handle should be. You should be able to stand up straight and have the head float in one place with no real effort from you.