110 gal fresh water tank

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Anyone in Chicagoland has a Pupmtec or Hydramaster fresh water tank for sale?
Transfer pump isn't necessary. Wouldn't be a deal breaker. No leaks and functioning float is a must. Can trade 65 gal. Prochem( works better with a Ford vans) plus I'll pay a $300-$400 towards 110 gal( depending on condition)Can pick it up within 2 hours drive from Chicago .
Thanks

Swani21

Oct 8, 2015
Real Name
Nick S.
Would anything like this work? I don't have one, but I see them for sale all the time.
Screenshot_20190120-223430_Facebook.jpg

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Would anything like this work? I don't have one, but I see them for sale all the time.View attachment 82447
Thanks for the effort, I'm looking for used one, over the wheel well fresh water tank- 60"×34"×18. The one on the picture might be cheap, but too bulky to be used in regular Chevy Express 2500.
Thanks anyway. It'll turn up, or I just buy a new one. My 65 gal. isn't just enough....

Reactions: Swani21

JakeBrake

Dec 9, 2018
Real Name
Andy
Those 1000 liter totes are the cats meow when it comes to freshwater storage, make sure you get one that was holding something inert like lecithin or something. They hold all kinds of chemicals, even muriatic acid, be careful with the used ones if there is no label.

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Those 1000 liter totes are the cats meow when it comes to freshwater storage, make sure you get one that was holding something inert like lecithin or something. They hold all kinds of chemicals, even muriatic acid, be careful with the used ones if there is no label.
Maybe I wasn't clear. I'm looking only for fresh water tank made by Pumptec, Hydramaster or similar with a fit over the wheel well and with a drains on both side. It would help me tremendously, since current tank isn't right fit( I came off of Ford van and is taking up almost the same space as one I'm looking for, but I would be 45 gallons ahead. I have another 25 gal holding tank I can place on the top of existing one, but it would have to be strapped on (gypsy way), so I rather spend $790 and I'll gain gallons and extra space for holding chemicals.

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
I'll wait for @Rory henderson response. We'll see.....