Direct Mail EDDM - 100k coupons magazines delivered for $550. What do you think? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Direct Mail EDDM 100k coupons magazines delivered for $550. What do you think?

SteamLine

Jun 18, 2013
Real Name
Alex
Hi guys. I got offer from local coupon magazine company ( Money Clip magazine) for 100k houses delivered for $550. Bad: there is 4 companies that already advertise there. Good: I can offer more services than they do, and my prices little lower. As far as I know most of the readers of this magazine is elder people.
What do you think about whole idea? Is price fair? Is anyone has experience with local ad magazines? What is ROI?
Thank you SteamLine

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums mobile app

SteamLine

Jun 18, 2013
Real Name
Alex
Here is ad they put together for me
ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1380769857.967804.jpg

SteamLine

Jun 18, 2013
Real Name
Alex
Thank you Will. $10 a room for topical treatment only, I think it's good price.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Looks like a pretty good ad. I like the Pet stain removal for $10 haha :) I would suggest assigning a call tracking number to the ad. I get my call tracking numbers through www.hostednumbers.com
Or ASK them where they heard about you...Funny..(or not) 50% don't know! Good ad...Nonetheless... Call tracking confuses the Geritol group out here..They'll jot that# down and when your ad is over..Who Ya 'GONNA CALL'??

dmreed4311

Premium VIP
May 3, 2010
Fl
Real Name
David Reed
Business Location
United States
Nice looking ad, keep us posted on the results.

SteamLine

Jun 18, 2013
Real Name
Alex
Alex, I have used it before with pretty good results, I don't pay for much advertising anymore as most of my work comes from referrals now. Have you been dealing with Julie? She is a personal friend of mine, good people.
Hi Pete. This is firs time I use their service. Magazine should be in houses between 12-15th this month. I've dealing with Karen.
I was impressed because my ad they be able to put together in two hours.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Hi Pete. This is firs time I use their service. Magazine should be in houses between 12-15th this month. I've dealing with Karen.

STEAMLINE..GIVE it 3 months before you judge it...really does take repetivness to gander trust in the readers...

SteamLine

Jun 18, 2013
Real Name
Alex
Alex, I have used it before with pretty good results, I don't pay for much advertising anymore as most of my work comes from referrals now. Have you been dealing with Julie? She is a personal friend of mine, good people.
It's really nice to hear that someone in my service area be able to get most jobs from referrals and save some buck on advertising and marketing. Keep going Pete and good luck.

SteamLine

Jun 18, 2013
Real Name
Alex
STEAMLINE..GIVE it 3 months before you judge it...really does take repetivness to gander trust in the readers...
Thank you for advice. This magazine is issued every other month, so I will see how it goes in four months.

Will Reed

Jun 3, 2010
Missoula, Montana, United States
Real Name
Will Reed
Business Location
United States

The very first time I ran Valpak I knew by the end of the first week that I had made a good decision.

mikkel99

Dec 2, 2013
Real Name
mikkel henderson
O OK its expensive

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using TMF Forums mobile app