10 Inch CRB

Dream Clean

Oct 3, 2018
Real Name
Emerson Campbell
Hi all!

Just looking for opinions on getting a 10 inch CRB. I've been doing a lot more residential lately and the 17" just seems a bit too bulky for trying to maneuver through small hallways and around furniture for a lot of the houses. Also is there a big weight difference between the two? I still plan to keep my 17 but only for commercial jobs if I get this one.

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
IDK been using a 17 inch for quite awhile. Used to use a HOST machine so the weight was something to get used to. For me, time is important and a 10 inch would seem to take forever.

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
lokk at mytee

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke

Dream Clean

Oct 3, 2018
Real Name
Emerson Campbell
lokk at mytee
Not a bad price at all. Do you or anyone else have experience with the crb from Mytee?

nbaabc1234

Jan 25, 2019
Real Name
NICK
Hi all!

Just looking for opinions on getting a 10 inch CRB. I've been doing a lot more residential lately and the 17" just seems a bit too bulky for trying to maneuver through small hallways and around furniture for a lot of the houses. Also is there a big weight difference between the two? I still plan to keep my 17 but only for commercial jobs if I get this one.
Mytee is belt-driven, you know hoover is belt-driven, which is a fatal drawback although the price is cheap and you have to always check and have a lot of spare parts on the car, 10 "the biggest advantage is that you can clean the stairs.

sunrisecarpet951

Apr 9, 2016
Real Name
Allan
I bought one to try out, price is hard to beat. Is there a quality difference between the Mytee and my Austrian Made? Definitely. But that also reflects in the price difference. The Mytee is still well built and too my surprise I actually like it a lot. A few minor tweaks and it’s great. I like stiffer brushes so I bought blue set of 10’ brushes and they fit just fine. I’m not a big fan of the handle it’s a little too noisy for me but a little duct tape on the inside of the tubing took care if that. I’ve run it everyday since they were released and I haven’t had a single issue with the motors or belts. It’s a good idea to carry a couple spare belts just in case tho. Motors feel strong and are really quiet compared to my other CRB’s. Over for the price I think it was a great buy just keep in mind there is a slight quality difference