1-2 hour Dry Times

J20770

Premium VIP
Jan 14, 2019
Real Name
Jason Dumont
The other thing is that if you have a job that you know will need longer dry times or a nit picky customer, do that job when the humidity will be the lowest for that day. You find charts for that online that are usually pretty good.

Or you could have a customer like mine who is obsessed with humidity and has made hundreds of charts for different times of year and conditions. I just let her tell me when it's the best time to work for her and schedule around her. I'll see if I can find one of those charts, it will make your head hurt but she's never been wrong.

Reactions: Jim Davisson

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Happy 4TH everyone!! Big celebration at White House today with big speech by President Trump at the Lincoln Memorial.
Stealth planes, fighter jets, M1 tanks, new Marine One, Airforce One will all be on display and doing fly byes. Big fireworks show as well.
I would much rather my government do this then give away free healthcare to illegals!! GO USA!!

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Les seems to test TNTs to at least 100 cfm more then that at 100ft.
Les is using no blower filter and no inline filter, 100' of 2.5" hose and 50' of 2" hose and is measuring 365 CFM at 9" Hg at the end of the hose run per his video. That's remarkable no doubt and if I went filterless and ran 2.5" I like everybody would be right there in that neighborhood too, without a doubt.

For many reasons I won't run without a pantyhose covered very course SS screen blower inlet filter and our in house constructed inline debris filter. I pay a penalty with the 2 filters, but it's just a one time penalty. The inline filter is such that even with a full days use it never loses performance i.e. from the first job to the last job we have the same CFM and lift with no cleaning or filter changes (most of the time the air only handling side of the filter goes 2 days before being changed). Most all inline filters degrade in performance with use, I choose to take a one time hit inside the van where the filter stays full time for no loss or maintenance required for an entire days worth of cleaning, it's worth it to me to turn and burn at every job. No space robbing 2.5" hose on the reel, no extra 4 to the door setup and breakdown on every job, no taking out the filter setting it up and putting away every job, no filter maintenance in the middle of the job or day, etc... Time is money.

Les will also be the first to tell you that under carpet cleaning conditions you are not going to pass more than ~200 CFM through a 2" wand regardless of how much you have total in the system, with a 2.5" barrel and an 20"+ head with a good plenum and 2.5" directly to the wand possibly much more is possible, but I'm not interested in this. For the way my setup is it's evident that I don't require any more vacuum than 240 CFM to the wand than I have now even with 1.75-2.5 GPM flow at 300-400 PSI keyed ATM. Dry times are a little better now than off the shelf equipment, even though we process more water through every carpet. Why go through all this trouble, well we are leaving carpets cleaner, more thoroughly rinsed, softer and doing it faster.... Well maintained residential carpets are staying cleaner longer for the effort. This is a long winded reply to your simple question, but I felt like I needed to fully explain why... and better, faster work is why.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
THE B2 BOMBER WILL BE DOING A FLYBYE TOO.......I hope ACP does not get offended.....LMAO!!!!
This guy again lol. Im a firearm collector moron and have plenty of family and friends in the military.

Ur so military can u even jog around the block without having a heart attack lol

I think the ammonia from ur 2 little pisser dogs is getting to your brain, better order more bottles of unchained for your own house

• Haha
Reactions: Clean-n-mean

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Be a little more patriotic ACP!
FB_IMG_1562265381644.jpg

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Dont believe everything they tell you!! They are liars and have their own agenda.
CERN has admitted to opening up dimensional doorways but very briefly. They are working to open them and keep them open.
They originally said the experiments at CERN where for the benefit of mankind. However, it's gone far beyond that.
They are playing god and are going to get spanked for it!
They have gone far over the energy amounts they promised they would use for the Hadron collider. That machine puts off a magnetic field that much stronger then the earth's magnetic field.
Maybe why we have these massive earthquakes now????
Then they plant the "Sheva goddess of destruction" out in front of Cerns headquarters!!
View attachment 86006
Yup definitely ammonia brain penetration due to excessive urine inhalation due to small wiener dogs

CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
Dehu in Florida, good idea, but charge extra as that is a service to some customers that will pay more for fast dry times.

Fans in Michigan when there is high humidity, fans do not work, even if you have the biggest fans,

Powr-Flite BlackMax Downdraft Dryer / Air mover 9800 CFM PD10K | Gentle Steam

Powr-Flite BlackMax Downdraft Dryer / Air mover, 44 mph, 9800 CFM PD10K

The BlackMax Downdraft® Dryer incorporates the Swept Fan™ blade design that creates an astounding 9800 CFM at over 44 mph that maximizes surface coverage and minimizes drying times. Noise levels are also significantly reduced with the new Swept Fan™ blade, which efficiently draws warmer, drier air from above and blows it down and across the entire surface of the carpet. Designed for carpet cleaning and restoration professionals, the BlackMax Downdraft® Dryer’s unique four-position design allows for the efficient drying of furniture, walls and ceilings as well as carpets.

SKU: PD10K Categories: Air Movers, Restoration, Shop

Last edited:
Reactions: J20770