CCWorks

Premium VIP
Jan 3, 2010
Michigan
Real Name
Greg
Business Location
United States
I have to disagree with the customers not caring about dry time. If 2 companies both have about the same amount of reviews with the same ratings but one of them have dry times half the time that the other does more than likely the quicker dry times will get the job.
The company that has quicker dry times will have better reviews, and more.

So to say that one company that laves carpet damp for 24 hours, compared to a company that has 6 hour dry times, will have the same amout of reviews? lol :)
So the quick dry time company will have more reviews that say my carpet were dry in 6 hours.

So they can not be the same if they both doo good cleaning as I be sure, you will have more reviews that talk about how dry the carpet was. To do a good HWE cleaning, you need to get carpets wet and extract.

Reactions: Clean-n-mean

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora

So to say that one company that laves carpet damp for 24 hours, compared to a company that has 6 hour dry times, will have the same amout of reviews? lol :)
So the quick dry time company will have more reviews that say my carpet were dry in 6 hours.

So they can not be the same if they both doo good cleaning as I be sure, you will have more reviews that talk about how dry the carpet was. To do a good HWE cleaning, you need to get carpets wet and extract.
Those drieaze fans rob sells look awesome. And his prices are great! I'm going to buy 2 of the studebaker. They are expensive at almost 600.00 a piece bit I think they will be worth it.
40 mph and a 12 foot radius around the fan!
I did a condo yesterday and had the thick nylon carpets dry in about 2.5 hours. The wife mentioned how much faster i got them dry then the last guy they used.
And i have little fans. Those studebakers are going to make a huge difference for me!

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Your right. Never has jammed on me yet. I probably have 500 rounds through it!
Not about jams. Drop issues on guns are usally related to drifting firing pin or hammer resting on pin. Resulting in discharge if it lands right. I never owned a sig. But what i hear is they are reliable.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Not about jams. Drop issues on guns are usally related to drifting firing pin or hammer resting on pin. Resulting in discharge if it lands right. I never owned a sig. But what i hear is they are reliable.
I've shot other semi autos that have jammed. The sig fires smooth as butter.
I understand how the fire mechanism works. I have had it apart many times and it's a safe gun.

Reactions: keep it clean

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
I've shot other semi autos that have jammed. The sig fires smooth as butter.
I understand how the fire mechanism works. I have had it apart many times and it's a safe gun.
I carry a Block26 lol. Its safe so long as you use holster in good condition and keep that booger finging off the trigger.

I got this guy used not too long ago.
Screenshot_20190616-213455_Gallery.jpg

Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States

So quicker dry time is important to customers.
BTW some companies go out of their way to get reviews and other don't care about them.

Reactions: CCWorks

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
Those drieaze fans rob sells look awesome. And his prices are great! I'm going to buy 2 of the studebaker. They are expensive at almost 600.00 a piece bit I think they will be worth it.
40 mph and a 12 foot radius around the fan!
I did a condo yesterday and had the thick nylon carpets dry in about 2.5 hours. The wife mentioned how much faster i got them dry then the last guy they used.
And i have little fans. Those studebakers are going to make a huge difference for me!
Too bad u didnt read a post from me a while back about fans that are better and half the price....

• Wow

J20770

Premium VIP
Jan 14, 2019
Real Name
Jason Dumont
You must buy retard dogs. I buy quality things....View attachment 86025
Are you able to contribute anything remotely informative to this forum or industry? Your default post are guns, politics and instigating fights. Sometimes it's better to remain silent than to post something and remove all doubt. On the other hand, at least we have confirmation.

Reactions: Jim Davisson

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Are you able to contribute anything remotely informative to this forum or industry? Your default post are guns, politics and instigating fights. Sometimes it's better to remain silent than to post something and remove all doubt. On the other hand, at least we have confirmation.
Please retread this thread from the start dumbass. Then maybe you can figure it out....

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
Are you and jim going steady???? LMAO.....