I've searched out ton of CRM's and got hooked in to HCP. So far i'm in it for the long haul hoping they add components (i.e. better permissions for tech's, dispatchers; time allotments depending on the order item; commission payout). I would love to know the experience (good and bad) you are...
Looking for recommendations on a portable for commercial carpet cleaning and possibly tile/grout when the truck mount can’t be used. Should I get:
-high PSI, low temp? Or
-400-500 psi with high temp?
-should it include an APO?
-what is best method to clean?
-chemicals to use?
-one man or two...
1. I use HCP. My worry is turnover. Either they quit or go off and start their own thing.
2. What do you mean by “tide my employees over”? Regarding layoffs, refer to #1.
3. I saw on one of your vids multiple techs on a large commercial job. How did you payout?
I am new to being a multi van owner. I pay commission, per job. Looking for recommendations on the following:
1. schedule jobs to make sure everyone’s treated fairly? I currently use a web program.
2. How do you handle slow periods?
3. Each van is run with one person. My guys have been...