Raspberry jelly is the best.
    Replies:
    Views:
  2. American Carpet Care

Amtex Equipment

Good Stuff...Someone tell Ben the investment..is More than Worth It!.... an extra 30 Bucks makes a Huge Difference! Thought Galvanized went OUT with the Dinosaurs? Why do Mfgs stop Soooo Short of...
    Good Stuff...Someone tell Ben the investment..is More than Worth It!.... an extra 30 Bucks makes a Huge Difference! Thought Galvanized went OUT with the Dinosaurs? Why do Mfgs stop Soooo Short of excellence to save a few Bucks? I'll Never Get it....
    Good Stuff...Someone tell Ben the investment..is More than Worth It!.... an extra 30 Bucks makes a Huge Difference! Thought Galvanized went OUT with the Dinosaurs? Why do Mfgs stop Soooo Short of excellence to save a few Bucks? I'll Never Get it....
    Good Stuff...Someone tell Ben the investment..is More than Worth It!.... an extra 30 Bucks makes a Huge Difference! Thought Galvanized went OUT with the Dinosaurs? Why do Mfgs stop Soooo Short of...
    Replies:
    Views:
  3. Chris kato

prochem blazer gt or hydromaster 318 hp

Legend GT or a 370 would be a better option if you can afford it those machines won't leave you wanting more.
    Legend GT or a 370 would be a better option if you can afford it those machines won't leave you wanting more.
    Replies:
    Views:
  4. rugslayer
    Like x 3

Older Prochem Machines

Not many units go 12k hrs with 2 hand full of repairs . Let alone 23 yrs and still steam rolling down the road .
    Not many units go 12k hrs with 2 hand full of repairs . Let alone 23 yrs and still steam rolling down the road .
    2015-04-03 08.30.44.jpg
    Replies:
    Views:
  5. Baldy/pelon

Up grade from portable to TM

IICRC will keep bleeding you for more money too. Got to pay them money every year as well as take more courses. As long as you're forking money over to them they'll make sure you pass.
    IICRC will keep bleeding you for more money too. Got to pay them money every year as well as take more courses. As long as you're forking money over to them they'll make sure you pass.
    Replies:
    Views:
  6. stearnsclean

Saphire 454

Judson or Fox are the way of simplicity.
    Replies:
    Views:
  7. All American Carpet

Amtex inferno 500 or sapphire 370ss

No problem
    No problem
    No problem
    No problem
    Replies:
    Views:
  8. Isa Orta

Thoughts on 2015 GMC Desil Van

No way, I've been waiting for that a while now. Ill let the others go through the recalls and fixes before i purchase mine. It will be some years before they get it right.
    No way, I've been waiting for that a while now. Ill let the others go through the recalls and fixes before i purchase mine. It will be some years before they get it right.
    Replies:
    Views:
  9. Omar

ez mount users?

Congrats Omar you bought a beast rig
    Replies:
    Views:
  10. Multitask Cleaning Servi
    Replies:
    Views:
  11. Will Reed
    Like x 5

One year EZ TM 40/47 review

But for me being a single man show it's perfect. Andrew Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums
    But for me being a single man show it's perfect. Andrew Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums
    Replies:
    Views:
  12. bigfinn

White magic

Could try to offer less, see if they will negotiate.
    Replies:
    Views:
  13. Richard Baldwin

Sapphire 454 the 1000 hour review

Well, there were more issues, but the main point of this thread is they are all worked out and the machine is running pretty good now, I ordered a new throttle cable from sapphire (91 dollars!)...
    Well, there were more issues, but the main point of this thread is they are all worked out and the machine is running pretty good now, I ordered a new throttle cable from sapphire (91 dollars!) because the ones from car quest (40 dollars) had too thick of a cable. That's the latest issue. But...
    Well, there were more issues, but the main point of this thread is they are all worked out and the machine is running pretty good now, I ordered a new throttle cable from sapphire (91 dollars!) because the ones from car quest (40 dollars) had too...
    Well, there were more issues, but the main point of this thread is they are all worked out and the machine is running pretty good now, I ordered a new throttle cable from sapphire (91 dollars!)...
    Replies:
    Views:
  14. Matt Strader

#1 for a reason

I'm sure Prochem is great but I don't agree with the #1 deal. A lot of makers are willing to help out in a pinch like that.
    I'm sure Prochem is great but I don't agree with the #1 deal. A lot of makers are willing to help out in a pinch like that.
    Replies:
    Views:
  15. Carpet Cleaning Sensation

PowerMax 25hp Chem-Tex -- anyone having issues??

We are having major issues with the Power Max 25 that we purchased about a year ago. Had issues on the first job where the water was spewing out of the exhaust during operation. If the machine...
    We are having major issues with the Power Max 25 that we purchased about a year ago. Had issues on the first job where the water was spewing out of the exhaust during operation. If the machine is going full throttle for more than 20 or 30 minutes, the water just starts spewing out the exhaust....
    We are having major issues with the Power Max 25 that we purchased about a year ago. Had issues on the first job where the water was spewing out of the exhaust during operation. If the machine is going full throttle for more than 20 or 30...
    We are having major issues with the Power Max 25 that we purchased about a year ago. Had issues on the first job where the water was spewing out of the exhaust during operation. If the machine...
    Replies:
    Views:

Thread Display Options