Waterfront property for truckmount .

Discussion in 'Cleaning Equipment Wanted & For Sale' started by Shrimper, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Shrimper

Shrimper New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Tim Harrison
    Business Location:
    United States
    Looking to trade of equal value one waterfront lot located in Bay St. Louis Mississippi along the Jordan River for a truckmount / van , approximate value of property 20,000 may be a little more this summer. Stock market along with the bad economy broke the bank.

Thanks, Tim
  2. Gnu

Gnu Active Member

Ratings:
    +213 / 0 / -0
    Ka Nacka Chu
    Business Location:
    United States
    Sorry to hear about that Tim. Just so you know you are not alone with that One. To be brutally honest Carpet cleaners are folding up left and right in my region. Ther is about six of us bigger ones left. and alot of remedial cleaners just trying to make ends meet using a rug doctor. I stronly suggest to do alot of research. Things are tough starting out with a good economy and the way things are right now. Dont have any overhead.. Mkae darn sure everything you own is paid for. Get up yellow page ads in prominant books. yellow book, dex. There is alot to think about and tactics to survive this drought of money.. Perhaps you should look into ebay. I have seen truck mounts installed in nice vans for cheap. in the first year alone to get started, equipment, chemicals, business paperwork invoices etc.. is about $20,000 including ads phone, permits, per city. I get to pay that every single year and sometimes more just for all the permits, DEQ certs. Osha inspections etc.. etc.. then all of the taxes kill your profit margin, but that in this state taxes are around $30,000 every year for equipment, road taxes, chem taxes, state, city, county for each operational area. wow. looks scary typing it all out. I hope you the best... You have found the best resource on the planet Truck Mount Forums.. Ask us any questions and we will stand behind you. "unless your our competition" then mums the word lol
  3. Shrimper

Shrimper New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Tim Harrison
    Business Location:
    United States
    Pat, thanks for the kind words and information. I had a carpet and upholstery cleaning business for about seven years sold out six years ago now interested once again. This site has been very informative I've been learning and relearning a lot, hope to be back in business soon.
    Thanks Tim