ChemDry's 3 Area Special for $99 at 350 sq ft max.

Discussion in 'General Carpet Cleaning & Upholstery Discussion' started by suds, Apr 17, 2012.

1. suds

suds New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    brandon branco
    Business Location:
    United States
    This ad must work well for chemdry as I see it often in my area. I'm curious though if anyone knows how their sales pitch goes once they get in the door. It seems like a bait and switch offer. Three 12x10 foot rooms just doesn't seem realistic.
  2. TheEyeball

TheEyeball Guest

Ratings:
    +3,143 / 17 / -43
    Yeah, who has three 120sqft rooms?
  3. jaymark1

jaymark1 Premium VIP

Ratings:
    +3,510 / 23 / -0
    Jay
    Business Location:
    United States
    The same sales pitch is used in every single industry, they even have buy one get one free lasik surgery now.

Most customers have little idea as to the room size or most will not relate to 350 sq ft so it works really well to get into the door since most people normally want 3 areas done. I used to base my power washing prices on the sq footage of ones home, gave me an excellent idea as to the exterior size of the home, but found that 90% of all people had no idea of that number. How do you spend 400K and not know your sq ft is kinda scary..
  4. mr.cleansalot

mr.cleansalot Active Member

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -0
    fisher james
    Business Location:
    United States
    traffic lanes extra heavy soil extra deep clean extra or they charge by sqf on anything other then those three rooms and make it up on those. hall counts as an area. i worked for a b and s for a long time its just that bs