Carpet Cleaning Dashboard

Discussion in 'Offline Marketing' started by lccleaner, Sep 1, 2008.

lccleaner

lccleaner New Member

Owner
    Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Jeff
    Does anybody have any info on this?
    Does anybody use it?
    TheEyeball

TheEyeball Guest

Ratings:
    +3,143 / 17 / -43
    Never heard of it? Do you have any other info?
    lccleaner

lccleaner New Member

Owner
    Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Jeff
    lccleaner

lccleaner New Member

Owner
    Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Jeff
    I get post cards and emails from them and I must say they have peaked my interest
    Rob Allen

Rob Allen Administrator Staff Member Administrator

President
    Ratings:
    +11,592 / 32 / -0
    Robert Allen,Jr.
    Business Location:
    United States
    Then keep us posted!
    Send in for the free ones and report back to us. Inquiring minds want to know. :D

Rob.
    jwellsii

jwellsii Member

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    John Wells
    Business Location:
    United States
    There ad is on the Pro Cleaners Network page. I think it sounds to good to be true.
    JCoviello

JCoviello New Member

Rug Sucker
    Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    Jay Coviello
    Most everyone on the ICS board has reported nothing but problems and problems getting refunded as well.

When they were first promoting the program I looked into it and I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole. Everything seemed disorganized and "half assed" in regard to product and execution.

They couldn't even get a decent website up for the rollout, it was a mess.

It was a program originally designed for dentists and then someone converted it for carpet cleaners. Take that for what it's worth.

There is nothing there that you can't do yourself in your own office and in fact IMO if you do it yourself it will look a lot less "canned" and more personal.

That's what I know about it.

Good luck.
    ToddBrown

ToddBrown New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Todd Brown
    Hey guys... it's Todd Brown from the Carpet Cleaning Dashboard.

Not sure where Jay got his information from... we've never done anything with dentists, and all of the videos, audios, emails, webpages, etc., for the Carpet Cleaning Dashboard were created from scratch by our in-house content team.

Jay is correct, however, in that when we first launched the Dashboard in 2007 we were inundated with cleaners and weren't prepared for all of the customer support. So, at the end of 2007 we added more full-time support reps (and have added more since) and even added on the same support suite used by companies like Volvo and Skype.

Today, we have a huge amount of testimonials raving about the Dashboard, many displayed right on our website for you to see.

Also, regarding you being able to put together a system like the Dashboard on your own... sure you could do it if you're willing to hire people to do the videos, audios, emails, website, telephone technology, etc. That's exactly what I did. :)

However, the entire goal of the Dashboard system was to offer something to carpet cleaners that was already completed and done for you, so you don't have to worry about hiring anyone or building any of the technology yourself (it's now cost my company over $30,000.00 in development).

Hope that clears things up a bit.

It's well worth you at least putting the system to the test to see how it works for yourself. But, I'm biased. :)

Take care,
    Todd :)
    JCoviello

JCoviello New Member

Rug Sucker
    Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    Jay Coviello
    Todd:

I'm not here to pee in your cornflakes. Really I'm not. BUT you had a LOT of really pissed off people when this thing rolled out. I hope you did fix a lot of the service issues folks were having regarding the product and customer service. I'm just repeating what was said by others on the ICS board and what I have found on my own. Before anyone decides to drop money, they should do their due dillegence. Right now, most of the press out there in the archives is not that good. Perhaps that will change if things have improved.

Please do not take offense to my comments...but at the same time, please do not try and insult my intelligence either. I know it will not take $30,000 for me to set up an automated marketing system. I know because I have much of the same thing already in place. Granted, I also know how to do it so that's a big piece of the game as well, for sure.

As for it being developed exclusively for CC alone:

You said in another thread on the ICS board:
    I'm not sure why some were getting automated responses that would only be addressed to Doctors if it's not geared towards them. Please, explain why that happened to some folks?

Nothing wrong with it IMO if that's the case so long as it works for the cleaners.

I hope the best for you in your venture. We have all made blunders here and there and lived to tell the tale and prosper!
    :rockon:
    ToddBrown

ToddBrown New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Todd Brown
    Hey Jay... thanks for the reply.

A couple of quickies:

The reply you're quoting from (from almost a year ago) is in reference to the technology behind the Dashboard, NOT the Dashboard itself or the content. Just like the technology behind this forum is not the actual forum itself, and is used in other niches, so is the Dashboard. We have gone as far as to even license the technology to other companies to use in their niches.

Also, it sounds like you're not fully informed about all of the features behind the Dashboard to tell cleaners they can do it themselves in their office or that you have the same thing.

Just to make sure we're on the same page, below is a list of the main features:

* Professionally Designed and hosted Direct Response Carpet Cleaning Website System, with over 32 individual webpages, all fully branded with your picture and contact information everywhere – powered by our Auto-Customer Acquisition TechnologyTM!

* 3 Professional-Quality Carpet Cleaning Customer Attraction Video Systems that generate new carpet cleaning customer leads, and convert those leads into appointments using our ‘prospect to lead to appointment’ multi-media technology.

* Over 43 Ready-To-Use Carpet Cleaning Customer Attraction Toolkit Pieces for every component of the system, including ready-to-use small space ads, postcards, letters, press releases, and flyers.

* 3-Part New Carpet Cleaning Customer Welcome Video System that increases customer retention, referral-generation, and sets up additional transactions.

* 4-Part Multi-media Carpet Cleaning Customer Reactivation Video System including email follow-up with audio postcard and video, to insure every customer continues to get serviced by your company.

* 4-part Multi-media Unconverted Carpet Cleaning Lead Conversion Video System including email follow-up, audio postcard and video.

* Automated Birthday eCard System, and holiday card program.

* Over 10 Carpet Cleaning Promotional eCards for specific carpet cleaning promotions and overcoming objections, that you can use as often as you’d like at no additional charge whatsoever.

* On-Going Monthly Done-For-You Networking using the Golden Ticket Networking program

* Your own professionally recorded, monthly customer education audio program – “The Savvy Homeowner”

* Multi-media ‘Happy and Healthy Home’ Carpet Cleaning Newsletter including the monthly Carpet Cleaning Commercial

* Viral Carpet Cleaning Referral-Generation System throughout every contact in your system that works 24/7 for you, generating carpet cleaning referrals

* Automated Carpet Cleaning Customer Appointment Reminder System that decreases cancellations

* Unlimited Audio Carpet Cleaning Postcards using our Carpet Cleaning Dashboard Phone to Web Technology!

* Unlimited Prospect and Customer Surveys

* Unlimited Carpet Cleaning Email Promotions to any and every segment of your list

* Live, up-to-the-minute Usage and Stats tracking, including weekly staff activity reporting

* Weekly Staff Usage Management Report so you can see exactly how your team is using the Carpet Cleaning Dashboard

* Carpet Cleaning Ad Tracking System so you can track each effort individually

* FAQ’s, Video tutorials, and Quick Start Videos & Audios

* Your own personal Carpet Cleaning Dashboard Implementation Manager with Free

* Lifetime Customer Support

* Zipcode Exclusivity, No Contract, & FREE BONUSES including the monthly Altitude Letter, Monday Millionaire Carpet Cleaner Memo, and Dashboard Education Center

Keep in mind, everything is also driven off a dedicated server, with our videos streamed off of an Adobe-recommended flash video server.

Now, just as a friendly wager... if you can honestly show a system that does that... even half of that... I'll write you a check for $1,000.

If, however, you're mistaken, would you be willing to let everyone know you were off the mark a bit and then write me a check for a $1,000??

P.S. Regardless, I appreciate your passion for your fellow carpet cleaners. :)
    JCoviello

JCoviello New Member

Rug Sucker
    Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    Jay Coviello
    Todd: I started reading your post and was on a positive note. By the time I got to the end I have mixed feelings about your "quickie" as I really don't didn't want to turn this into a pissing contest.

Most if it came from your last line that I put in bold. I'm not sure how you meant it but it can come off a bit offensive.

A. I don't gamble. Never have.

B. I wouldn't expect someone to have to make a wager whether their system is good or not.

C. Going head to head and presenting a "prove me, the vendor wrong" mentality with someone who is stating they are not comfortable with your product because of previous feedback is NOT the way to influence me to becoming a cheerleader and believer.

Having said that, I'm just going to list your feature quickly and post what I see them boiling down to in a simple form in bold. I will say again, that yes I have most of what you listed already done.

I wish you the best of luck with your system. Based on what I know it would take a lot for me to be sold on the system. For others that may not be the case and this may very well work good for them.

Professionally Designed and hosted Direct Response Carpet Cleaning Website System, with over 32 individual webpages, all fully branded with your picture and contact information everywhere – powered by our Auto-Customer Acquisition TechnologyTM!

Website

* 3 Professional-Quality Carpet Cleaning Customer Attraction Video Systems that generate new carpet cleaning customer leads, and convert those leads into appointments using our ‘prospect to lead to appointment’ multi-media technology.

Marketing video

* Over 43 Ready-To-Use Carpet Cleaning Customer Attraction Toolkit Pieces for every component of the system, including ready-to-use small space ads, postcards, letters, press releases, and flyers.

Marketing Material

* 3-Part New Carpet Cleaning Customer Welcome Video System that increases customer retention, referral-generation, and sets up additional transactions.

More videos

* 4-Part Multi-media Carpet Cleaning Customer Reactivation Video System including email follow-up with audio postcard and video, to insure every customer continues to get serviced by your company.

Automated email videos

* 4-part Multi-media Unconverted Carpet Cleaning Lead Conversion Video System including email follow-up, audio postcard and video.

How do you convert them? Do you send Vinnie knuckles to the house and make them buy?

* Automated Birthday eCard System, and holiday card program.

Automated Email Reminder

* Over 10 Carpet Cleaning Promotional eCards for specific carpet cleaning promotions and overcoming objections, that you can use as often as you’d like at no additional charge whatsoever.

More Automated Email Reminders.

* On-Going Monthly Done-For-You Networking using the Golden Ticket Networking program

Not sure what that is or says.

* Your own professionally recorded, monthly customer education audio program – “The Savvy Homeowner”

Automated Email Audio Message

* Multi-media ‘Happy and Healthy Home’ Carpet Cleaning Newsletter including the monthly Carpet Cleaning Commercial

Newsletter

* Viral Carpet Cleaning Referral-Generation System throughout every contact in your system that works 24/7 for you, generating carpet cleaning referrals

More automated Email marketing - but I have to provide the customer base.

* Automated Carpet Cleaning Customer Appointment Reminder System that decreases cancellations

Automated email.

* Unlimited Audio Carpet Cleaning Postcards using our Carpet Cleaning Dashboard Phone to Web Technology!

Same automated Email E-Card system.

* Unlimited Prospect and Customer Surveys

Website Customer QC Feedback Form.

* Unlimited Carpet Cleaning Email Promotions to any and every segment of your list

More automated email.

* Live, up-to-the-minute Usage and Stats tracking, including weekly staff activity reporting

Usage for whom and what? From my website? From my office? From my phone calls?

* Weekly Staff Usage Management Report so you can see exactly how your team is using the Carpet Cleaning Dashboard

Admin Panel.

* Carpet Cleaning Ad Tracking System so you can track each effort individually

More of the same you just said above.

* FAQ’s, Video tutorials, and Quick Start Videos & Audios

Instructions.

* Your own personal Carpet Cleaning Dashboard Implementation Manager with Free

More Admin panel.

* Lifetime Customer Support

So long as you are alive.

* Zipcode Exclusivity, No Contract, & FREE BONUSES including the monthly Altitude Letter, Monday Millionaire Carpet Cleaner Memo, and Dashboard Education Center

I work in multiple zipcodes. About 15 on a regular basis.

P.S. As a side note, at least you're getting to talk about your product free of charge. However, I would hope in good faith and ethics you're going to throw Tre Allen a bone or two towards the costs of this site like the other sponsors have. :wink: (Unless you already are?)
    ToddBrown

ToddBrown New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Todd Brown
    Hey Jay.... thanks again for the reply.

Again, I appreciate your passion for your fellow carpet cleaners and this forum. I can see you're a serious marketer and I applaud that.

Even though your descriptions of most of the features of the Dashboard are way understated and off the mark (i.e. saying a multi-media newsletter with audio customer testimonials and monthly carpet cleaning commercial, linked to a refer-a-friend system and customer-attraction videos is a just "newsletter"), I'll leave it be.

And, even though I was kind of surprised to see you bringing up stuff said from a year ago or more, I do appreciate your zeal and passion for your business. It's a rare trait seen in entrepreneurs today.

Best of luck,
    JCoviello

JCoviello New Member

Rug Sucker
    Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0
    Jay Coviello
    Todd, thanks for the reply. I want to say again for the record...I hope you succeed. I honestly hope you have fixed the problems of the past and have a solid product on market now.

I wish you nothing but the best, it's just right now I'm in a wait and see mode. I hope you understand my position as well.

I wish you much success.

Regards,

Jay
    terpfan

terpfan New Member

Owner
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Mike Mancuso
    Anyone had success with Carpet Cleaning Dashboard

So has anyone out there had success with the Carpet Cleaning Dashboard?
    admin

admin Staff Member Administrator

Ratings:
    +1,395 / 4 / -0
    Robert Allen III 'Tre'
    Business Location:
    United States
    Thanks Jay, I must have missed this thread.

If anyone would like to know how I succeeded, feel free to private message me.

terpfan, Mike Mancuso - I have pmed you. Be sure to let me know what you think.

Take care!
    Grifft

Grifft New Member

Consultant
    Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Tommy
    I have always wondered why anybody that has made up a program that says it is the best thing on the market and they have made millions would want to waste there time trying to sell the program to all other carpet cleaners. I myself would continue to make millions and let everybody else take care of themselves. I would be to busy counting my millions than to have to market my get rich scheme. :AddEmoticons04259:
    Nick P

Nick P Well-Known Member

owner/operator
    Ratings:
    +215 / 0 / -0
    Nick Palumbo
    Business Location:
    United States
    carpet dashboard

I tried to start with them several days ago. I tried to get thier help and they never responded. If you don't have your customers email I think it will not work so thats why I said I'm out.
    Nick:argue:
    lccleaner

lccleaner New Member

Owner
    Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0
    Jeff
    I signed up for it so far I'm happy with it I have got 3 restaurants and two apartment complexes and a bunch of referrals my customers like the news letter every month. Only had it since sept of 2008
    chrisb1

chrisb1 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Chris George
    Do not get the dashboard

I have been a member of the dashboard since April and have not been real impressed. Todd talks a good game but the results are different. The biggest issue I have with them is that I have been trying to cancel since Oct 28th and as of yet have been unable to. I have called them several times and submited a ticket to customer support and they tell me I need to fill out a form and I said ok where do I find the form (that was on dec 9th and today is the 15th and still no reply) They also sent out an email in sep offering a cd for $20 plus shipping which I ordered and never received. They also said they would refund my money for that (on dec 4th) and I have still not seen that. The program itself has some advantages if you have a customer email list already, but I cant see any value in dealing with a company that has such poor customer service.
    Mattorbabs

Mattorbabs Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    jon
    Business Location:
    United States
    Millionaire Carpet Code: Mr. Brown

Dear Sir,

This is written in response to the lack of care and consideration toward your "potential" clients.

I ordered your dominator CD and was billed $19.00. OK.

I called right after we recieved the CD & discontinued your Dashboard service.

Well a couple of weeks went by and we recieved a package. It was part of yoursries. I called the very next day. Please discontinue this service.

We were billed $97.00 for your mistake.

I called again spoke with answering service again. OK

Well, a week ago we were billed $97.00 AGAIN!.
    I caled NINE times since that day to get it straighten out.

No on has ever called me back.

Yesterday I got this email from Kellie

"Hi Matt
    I have cancelled the carpet cleaning code for you, however as for a refund we supplied the material. Let me know if there are any other questions.
    Make it a great day,
    Kellie Oliva Brown
    Customer Care Specialist
    Dashboard Marketing Solutions
    7556 Lake Worth Rd
    Ste 105
    Lake Worth, FL 33467
    Todd Brown Inc. Customer Support Suite

Please take us off your list and refund our money.

Thanks!

Matt Middleton
    Cherokee Carpet & Air Duct Cleaning
    870-856-2144