Anti- Georgia Bulldogs joke...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Duane Oxley, Aug 2, 2008.

1. Duane Oxley

Duane Oxley MIA

Ratings:
    +163 / 0 / -0
    D Oxley
    Business Location:
    United States
    So, there's this new machine at the airport. It's for people who are on long layovers between flights. And what it does, is have discussions with them, to keep them from being bored, irritated or whatever.

And I was going to do it, just to see, but this guy put his money in, just as I was heading that way. So I just watched.

"What is your IQ?", the machine asked. And the guy said, "185".
    So they had a long discussion about the Theory of Relativity, the probability of life on other planets and the origin of man. Finally they were done.

(BY now, I was curious to see just how the machine did with different people, so I just watched it for a while.)

So someone else put their money in. And the machine asked: "What is your IQ?", to which the guy replied, "138". And they had a long discussion about economics, stock market mechanics and investments and current events in the news that affect commodities, etc.

So, they finished, and another guy put his money in.

And the machine said, "What is your IQ?"

And the guy said, "80".

And the machine just sat there, searching internally for what seemed like so long, I thought it was broken or something.

Then, all of a sudden, it started up again and said, "HOW 'BOUT THEM DAWGS!!!". :D